You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:56pm

WITHOUT calculations, just by felt impressions i would say for PVP normally its the best to have "as much brutality as possible"
at ~441 brut the damageincrease will be 1% per 1% so theoretically 50% more dmg at 50% enemies health and so on which is an important milestone (ofc caution will reduce the actual value then but its still better to negotiate at least SOME of the caution)

i think we all know the fights where you 1 vs 1 with some healing class and the enemy is always between 5% and 30% or something; he wont either go much below that nor will he get much below the 1% (especially necromancer) and its very exhausting to fight such an enemy, especially if its kiting you - some drive this even further by going FAR higher than 500 caution accepting the reduced effectivity- in these cases brutality is your best friend

its a bit slow versus paladin due to his shields but for all other classes this gave me the best results
proficiency will be provided by trinket anyway and its maybe a good idea to not let this stat be 0 all the time when trinket is off, but the "main" stat for PVP seems to be brutality... as a healer it makes it easier to get back up to high health, as killer you will be able to actually do a devastating blow instead of givng the enemy multiple chances to recover somehow and so on (and when facing a target with a healer which keeps him between 80 and 100% its better to attack the healer instead anyway)

so far for "tactical PVP" and 1 vs 1 situations aswell as leveling PVP (which i eagerly await for 9.0!! :love: )

-- however for just "breaking the score" its definitely best to get an AOE (PVE) build with some survial skills, a lot of bloodlust and some concentration with full determination and just dps where the biggest accumulation of enemies is - you will certainly do some kills without even noticing it and even if 1 or 2 players focus you alone the dps and bloodlust will still keep you alive :rolleyes:

oh and ppl get really offended by this style sometimes as they struggle with trying to "do tricks" and "act skilled" while you just 3-button-faceroll-DPS and get better results 8o its one of the best compliments you can get in battlegrounds :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 1st 2018, 12:02am)

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 3:50am

-- however for just "breaking the score" its definitely best to get an AOE (PVE) build with some survial skills, a lot of bloodlust and some concentration with full determination and just dps where the biggest accumulation of enemies is - you will certainly do some kills without even noticing it and even if 1 or 2 players focus you alone the dps and bloodlust will still keep you alive

oh and ppl get really offended by this style sometimes as they struggle with trying to "do tricks" and "act skilled" while you just 3-button-faceroll-DPS and get better results its one of the best compliments you can get in battlegrounds

LOL, this is what u can call the scumbag BG noobslayer9000 stats. If you face a decent player you will get rekt. I can agree what u said tho about brutality. Also u might want 1 determination to benefit from Victory Hymn (bard dmg buff).

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:53am

dragagon

Unregistered

Thanks for clarifying sommer!