You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:04pm

Lucky Moment Marathon

Dear players,

In light of recent events we have decided to launch a Lucky Moment Marathon as a compensation for all players who were incorrectly flagged by our anti-fraud system. The team is hard at work ploughing through support tickets and hopes to be done with most of them by the end of the day.
We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and honest feedback which we have received in volumes.

As you can see, obtaining crystals for real money from third-party sellers is not only illegal, but can be extremely bad for everyone and is really harmful to both the game and you as players. Remember that crystals involved in such transactions are likely purchased through stolen credit cards or transferred from hacked accounts. Don't let the price fool you!

So, in hoping to lift everyone's spirits Administration announces that from January 27th to February 5th you will get to enjoy a full schedule of frequent server bonuses, so be sure to plan ahead!

Here's a detailed plan of activities:

Date Lucky Moment
27.01-05.02 Fate's Gifted Smile
27.01-28.01 Lucky Day
28.01-29.01 Harnessing the Elements
29.01-30.01 Victory Trumpets
29.01-30.01 World of Sport
30.01-31.01 Lucky Day
31.01-01.02 Astral Treasure
01.02-02.02 Marauder's Reward
02.02-03.02 Harnessing the Elements
03.02-04.02 Victory Trumpets
04.02-05.02 Festive Mood
05.02 World of Sport

Hope you have a good time,
Allods Team

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:37pm

yeah exchange rate will be 1bc = 5-6k gold with these events

good idea for "compensation"

lol

don't be ungenerous. give people something usefull for free. like irridescent jar, some good discounts, free elixirs etc...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:41pm

Whenever you hit the bottom nobody would ever think you could, you convince them you can do something even more pathetic and fall even lower.

*Applauds*

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:27pm

So, in hoping to lift everyone's spirits Administration announces that from January 27th to February 5th you will get to enjoy a full schedule of frequent server bonuses, so be sure to plan ahead!

Hope you have a good time,
Allods Team
ok. just get in back acc pls:)
I hope you found the people you were looking for

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:45pm

I guess you wanna troll the People
why are you so brainless and start it now when not even all are unbanned.
ye lets support ppl who top up at <illegal website> and got unbanned
great idea

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 26th 2018, 8:02pm)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:04pm

rinroken

Beginner

Will these also affect the Sub server, Smuggler's Paradise?

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:12pm

It would be nice if all those events had decriptions of what they do. I dont even know what lucky day means (and all others too)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:16pm

It would be nice if all those events had decriptions of what they do. I dont even know what lucky day means (and all others too)
agree. maybe only veteran players know those things.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:56pm

lucky moments usually is x2 exp, x2 battleground emblem, 2x KOE emblem.... the things that are available everyday by orders now anyway

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:00pm

Why are you guys so negative about this? I am happy that they are doing something to try to make us happy. I'm happy about this.

// Regards Fakenews

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:44pm

Why are you guys so negative about this? I am happy that they are doing something to try to make us happy. I'm happy about this.

// Regards Fakenews
how can we be positive at this situation?

real exploiters got their gifts from AO support team.
we got banned for 2 days(some people are still banned) because of these pinheads. now all those cheaters came back to the game with their 70 level full cs chars(which made by illegal crystals). and guess what? they got 2x leveling event!!!

they don't need items anymore because patch is ended.
these pinheads' all incarns should be deleted after this shitty things. however they could keep all their illegal cashshop items and they only lost 5 level and ended patch's gear!!

they are not doing something to try to make us happy. this event is held regularly every year in ru servers. i remember it was the same in our servers a few years ago.

this event only causes of higher exchange rate. nothing more nothing less

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:28pm

Hello,

Will these also affect the Sub server, Smuggler's Paradise?

Lucky moments will start on each server in 35 minutes (the first lucky moment is on January 27th, 2018 - CET time).

Edit: if it doesn't appear on one of the servers, please leave a message here.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 27th 2018, 9:54pm)

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:52pm

I guess you wanna troll the People
why are you so brainless and start it now when not even all are unbanned.
ye lets support ppl who top up at </illegal> and got unbanned
great idea
Ah totally agree!!!

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 7:46pm

Such a bullshit, starting an event too compensate while still a lot of ppl are still banned.
I hope u guys have a great weekend, thx for the awesome support u guys are amazing!
:thumbdown:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:18pm

// Regards Fakenews

ppl are dissatisfied because there is launched an event as compensation - while they are still banned and cant participate in the lucky moments
so the ban restricts them from gaining the "compensation" -> which feels like trolling :wacko:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:29pm

Yes if you are banned you have all reason to be mad. I'm not trying to say anything against u guys. Hope you get unbanned. BUT I am happy to see that they try to do SOMETHING for us :)

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 11:51am

Rate this thread