You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 2:30am

<edited>

@Highroller

Nobody from those who violated something will get banned. Never has. But you can keep you hopes up, that's not against my.com's rules I guess.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 11:33pm) with the following reason: insults

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:23am

dragagon

Unregistered

<edited>

@Highroller

Nobody from those who violated something will get banned. Never has. But you can keep you hopes up, that's not against my.com's rules I guess.

Why do you? XDD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 11:33pm)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:51am

guess very much people get ban for nothing they dont but from anothers. i see in game peopls they dont blocked and they buyed from anothers. i talked with so much mods . i sey the nicknames but they dont banned the people. i buy from mycome onley on all my accounts. realy mistake what allods du and i dont know why they lie. i think a people what dont know maindance make miistake.... 100% we get all accounts back i play 7 years and i have nevar buy from anothers alltimes mycome. i nevar turst more this game and i will not more pay in a game what is not fair.
many people complained about the tickets issue taking so long when they submitted them in German, maybe it goes for all other languages else than English.

I don't play the game anymore so I got plenty time to wait for them to view my 0 purchases and trades. When I was banned for false accusation I was banned for 2 weeks, and I got no compensation. I even got all my items taken away, and I had A LOT of items taken away from me, when I say A LOT, its more than any of you can imagine, back when new items were being thrown at us each week, I've had 10+ of each rarity, rare mounts 10+, set of 11s/12s runes, perma turet, and so on. But see the thing is, I showed them my paypal history, bank history and I had to go through trouble of showing them 2-3 years of that history, none of people raised up when it wasn't them. On the end I still did not get the items back that were taken from me, at the time, they were worth 300-400k BC.

Now to the next point, I have no problem with them unbanning innocent people, and do hope they get unbanned, but ones who are guilty not only of purchasing from the website or illegal item trade, but "other" things as well.
Well its sad to hear that, a friend of mine had almost the exact same issue but they demanded an amount to be paid in order to get the account un-banned, about the "Other things" I don't think that mycom will take any actions as they are part of the problem, I said it before just banning a bought account won't solve a thing, make players happy in the game and no one will even think of selling his account.

so that results r showing us 'merge server'. What they will do? i hope it's gonna cos something different...
First of all, its not me showing that xD, its what someone suggested and it seems many fellows in the community agreed with that guy.

To be honest with you I don't think they will do anything unless the community force them to, like all people stop topping-up for a certain amount of time, or just show massive condemnation about the recent issues, it will force a compensation or at least make they pay more attention to us as players and how to focus on improving the game (support wise, event wise etc...), else they will see a drop in their revenue and that's what they care about the most.

ppl like servers to be merged, but this is not really related to the massive amount of false bans
its not a compensation for a false ban to do a servermerge, lol
Well someone suggested it so I had to put it, for me I'm not a fan of the server merge issue as I had a bad experience merging from the Arabic server to here (R.I.P Arabic server..) the funny part that I was opposing the merge in that time, and after the merge the people whom had demand it stopped playing, and I kept on playing xD .
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 9:20am)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:06am

Lol why you want to merge the server so badly you wanna quit the game sooner ? Exchange rate from 3k to 12k players with full cashshop and runnes not to mention they are ahead of us you will be last of the least and if is true and you upgrade all the time the same gear in next patch you will never cougt up to them so good luck with that

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:42am

I think pleople are just mad about the way My.com handle current event and solve the issues. We all know support in here has always been a problem.

With the server merge in poll people maybe just wanna say, get rid of My.com we want good service / support, we want Mail.ru.

I do agree the only way of hurting them is in the wallet, iam not saying support isnt working hard enough but they just dont have enough manpower wich is strange seeing the amount of money ppl spend on this game.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:58pm

What a surprise... they made a proper apology and a compensation... thanks for your voting and suggestions and voting because it did matter!!

Dear players,
We have finished unblocking accounts that were mistakenly flagged by our anti-fraud system. We are extremely sorry and promise to be more careful in the future. As compensation every account that was affected will receive 3000 Premium Crystals.

Crystals will be added to your account automatically throughout the week.

Yours truly,
Allods Team
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:08pm

Basically, they did it cuz i had too much shit, 4 years later I got my BC back (in Premium) but items, never back.

From person I talked with, they said they banned NA players because we simply had too much stuff and never checked data. Also because trade route, but those data files were transferred and rightful people who used it got banned. But I never did and they checked it, with proof, unbanned my account, and kept all my items, even my PvE/PVP items (sets) at the time we had few sets, Only what i had equipped was stayed. Not to mention about 16 max boxes that I purchased forgot the name of them, but they give you BC for like 6 months every month or week cant remember, with only being used 2 times.

So no, I don't feel bad in this situation one bit, and still hope all players dad did wrong stay banned, no exceptions.
just taking away items from a player "because he has too much" seems not legit to me at all
...so the investigation took 4 years to return your BC?
was the person you had a conversation an "insider" or was it just some player which made assumptions?
its horribly wrong to to dispossess players just like that
the item you write about seems to be the (long term) bank-deposit

so what do you think about re-opening this ticket and confronting the new team with it?
the game should have everything logged so your case can be revised and as a legit player you deserve to be treated correctly which means restoring your items or compensating you at least

i dont think anyone feels sorry for those who bought from the goldseller as its clearly no OK and also foreseeable to might get suspended from the game this way
the players i felt bad for are the ones which were banned without a reason

<edited: answer to a deleted message>

Lol why you want to merge the server so badly you wanna quit the game sooner
servermerge seems like a bad idea

What a surprise... they made a proper apology and a compensation... thanks for your voting and suggestions and voting because it did matter!!
the decision to compensate the innocent playes which were banned wrongly is welcome as its a step into the right direction and helps rebuilding the relation between players and gamemanagement :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 11:35pm)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 11:29pm

Hello,

Quoted

This message can conclude the thread.
Thank you, everyone, for your comments and ideas.

You can still let a message here if you have something to add: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=23704

Thread closed.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 11:36pm)

Rate this thread