You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 6:04pm

#Banpocalypse #We_Demand_Compensation Cast your votes !! it matters the most !! (compensation was Issued)

What do you think the actual compensation should be?

A total of 165 Votes have been submitted.

65%

- merge the server. (108)

21%

- An amount of premium crystals to all the accounts that were incorrectly flagged by anti-fraud system. (34)

5%

- the amount of the compensation should be based on the ban duration ( if proven innocent ). (9)

2%

- the lucky moments is more than enough for me. (4)

2%

- other (put you comments and thoughts I'll update the Poll). (4)

2%

- we should have more active CM, GM. (3)

1%

- I don't care about the compensation. (2)

1%

- unique clothing event. (1)

EDIT#2: an apology was issued with an announced compensation it wasn't the merge but rather a premium crystal compensation thanks for participating everyone.

Dear players,
We have finished unblocking accounts that were mistakenly flagged by our anti-fraud system. We are extremely sorry and promise to be more careful in the future. As compensation every account that was affected will receive 3000 Premium Crystals.

Crystals will be added to your account automatically throughout the week.

Yours truly,
Allods Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So most of us know about recent ban that hit many innocent players, the CM reply to the issue was a bit strange:

We would like to encourage more players to contact us through tickets and provide us with the details of your case and we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty).

Its like we are 100% did something wrong and they had mercy upon us and spared our accounts and un-ban them.

While many accounts were banned a boost topping-up event was announced !! which is the perfect timing to be honest...

Further more, they posted a lucky moments event "Lucky Moment Marathon as a compensation for all players who were incorrectly flagged by our anti-fraud system.".

The thing is that I didn't find that round-up apology and the actions before it satisfying for me, nor the lucky moments compensation.

So... I suggest that us the community suggest a proper compensation, and cast our votes to make it happen.

In my opinion a compensation to each account that was incorrectly banned by the anti-fraud system should be an amount in Premium Crystals, as its bounded, cannot be abused, doesn't effect the trade market nor the company income, and also all players can make use of it even the one who have full Cash Shop items and full 13s runes.(for example: you can buy the spec of light, mount food, Elixirs, etc..).

If you didn't agree with me put your suggestion below, or just simply CAST YOUR VOTE, it matters !

And if weren't un-banned yet I hope you get you account back as soon as possible ( the game isn't fun when its empty you know...)

EDIT1
:
-people asked the duration for compensation to be equivalent to the banned time (if proven innocent).
-some things are time based (like the not a day without a gift and the boost event) is lost forever and people demand to be compensated of that lost event/gift etc..
-others suggest an event only for the people to be compensated e.x: rare or unique costume event.
-some said that we should have more active CM, GM etc...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Jan 29th 2018, 7:05pm) with the following reason: EDIT #1:adding additional poll and collection player thoughts on other compensations EDIT#2: informing about the compensation

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 7:40pm

All players must consider it please !!

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 8:04pm

merge servers as compensation!
that should've happened a long time ago already

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 8:40pm

I think my.com have already made a very strong compensation to those who used to top up before the "thorough investigation": they have saved them a lot of money discouraging from making any further payments.

Well, if you still plan to give your money to my.com after what they did, then only God can compensate for your mental illness.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:20pm

Valki_sa

Trainee

If you want compensation, maybe you must base it on 'ban duration from the moment y submit your ticket to support' (only if you are clean).

In my case, the Billion event when i was still in ban process with investigation (when you trade some, but not a lot) =» i want this event for me or unique and rarest clothes (i wanna be Karl Lagerfield with his kitty) 8)
Bla bla bla! main character: Valkirius

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:45pm

at LEAST i would like an option to get back the lost opportunities to do the "Not a day without a gift" daily mission

those who are still banned do not profit from lucky moments

its like a mockery;
1st: "hey, we banned a lot of you for no reason, why dont you want to use our topup bonus"

-- No, most ppl dont feel like donating at this point of time. actually this kind of treatment makes most players DEEPLY regret their past donations and further makes them think twice about ANY further donations at all

"here, have lucky moments - oh you are still banned, too bad for you" *trollface*
seriously? this seems very unprofessional; its no proper treatment to make fun of already falsely accused players :wacko:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:33pm

Asking for crystals? Its not going to happen. We can hope for more active CM's and that we wont accept BS like this in the future

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:37pm

I think my.com have already made a very strong compensation to those who used to top up before the "thorough investigation": they have saved them a lot of money discouraging from making any further payments.

Well, if you still plan to give your money to my.com after what they did, then only God can compensate for your mental illness.

An absolute savage !! xD

---------

I've updated the poll and collected the other suggestions and summarized them in the same post down below.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 5:58am

dragagon

Unregistered

None of this will happen and none of us should be suprised about that it won't happen. Now surprise us, my.com ;)

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 6:03am

Where is "None of the above" option?

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 8:40am

If you don't feel like to vote the options above then don 't vote at all. If you want to express your "I'm not banned" and "you all deserve your bans and I don't care if you're innocent" then please share that opinion in another new thread. We all really would like to see your "I'm mighty" and "Best player on the server" arguments that you expressed in the past often enough.

I think you're commenting everything about unbanning because you think our "suffering" is funny. But we all know if you would be banned aswell you would be the biggest fighter for unbanning in this forum. Again, you showed us often enough in the past.

@Highroller
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hink" (Jan 28th 2018, 8:46am)

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 11:38am

Where is "None of the above" option?

I'm afraid that this isn't an MCQ test...
If non of the poll options caught your interests then you don't care about the compensation so you should pick that vote option, or not vote at all, also why would you even care? your account wasn't banned for no reason, so you don't know how frustrating it is.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 12:34pm

joke

guess very much people get ban for nothing they dont but from anothers. i see in game peopls they dont blocked and they buyed from anothers. i talked with so much mods . i sey the nicknames but they dont banned the people. i buy from mycome onley on all my accounts. realy mistake what allods du and i dont know why they lie. i think a people what dont know maindance make miistake.... 100% we get all accounts back i play 7 years and i have nevar buy from anothers alltimes mycome. i nevar turst more this game and i will not more pay in a game what is not fair.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 29th 2018, 9:19am) with the following reason: naming not allowed on forums, please see the forum code of conduct.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 12:55pm

Auto Ban problem

People making trades good and they get banned.
People buy crystala from my.com and they get banned.
People play allods 5-6hours per day and they get banned.
But people bought chars, and now they are in game.
If you don't let players play, this is impossible to grown. allods is good game but if you don't be unbiased all people gonna stop playing that game. You gain good money from that game, why don't you never using advertisements for game if your online players reach more you will gain more. But if you ban people your online players gonna down and who is banned player's friend he-she wanna stop playing that game too. Think basic..
For example if you have 3000active players and you wanna get 3000x eur, but now thats going to 2500 active players. Try to reach 4000 why you still trying to down.
Have a good day..

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:18pm

I don't play the game anymore so I got plenty time to wait for them to view my 0 purchases and trades. When I was banned for false accusation I was banned for 2 weeks, and I got no compensation. I even got all my items taken away, and I had A LOT of items taken away from me, when I say A LOT, its more than any of you can imagine, back when new items were being thrown at us each week, I've had 10+ of each rarity, rare mounts 10+, set of 11s/12s runes, perma turet, and so on. But see the thing is, I showed them my paypal history, bank history and I had to go through trouble of showing them 2-3 years of that history, none of people raised up when it wasn't them. On the end I still did not get the items back that were taken from me, at the time, they were worth 300-400k BC.

Now to the next point, I have no problem with them unbanning innocent people, and do hope they get unbanned, but ones who are guilty not only of purchasing from the website or illegal item trade, but "other" things as well.
If you don't feel like to vote the options above then don 't vote at all. If you want to express your "I'm not banned" and "you all deserve your bans and I don't care if you're innocent" then please share that opinion in another new thread. We all really would like to see your "I'm mighty" and "Best player on the server" arguments that you expressed in the past often enough.

I think you're commenting everything about unbanning because you think our "suffering" is funny. But we all know if you would be banned aswell you would be the biggest fighter for unbanning in this forum. Again, you showed us often enough in the past.

@Highroller

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 8:35pm

When I was banned for false accusation I was banned for 2 weeks, and I got no compensation. I even got all my items taken away, and I had A LOT of items taken away from me, when I say A LOT, its more than any of you can imagine, back when new items were being thrown at us each week, I've had 10+ of each rarity, rare mounts 10+, set of 11s/12s runes, perma turet, and so on. But see the thing is, I showed them my paypal history, bank history and I had to go through trouble of showing them 2-3 years of that history, none of people raised up when it wasn't them. On the end I still did not get the items back that were taken from me, at the time, they were worth 300-400k BC.
wow, this is awul and sick
its a sad example on how wrong it can go in terms of customer-relations

did they explain their action and why you were dispossessed? or was it just like "we dont justify ourselves?
although you write you dont play anymore, maybe its worth discussing this matter again with the new team
if you were not at fault they should fix this!

and yes, the observation that most ppl dont care unless its affcting themselves is sadly the truth
even more sad, this behavior is not only limited to games but to almost every aspect of life :|

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 9:17pm

asd

Doesn t matter for me ... i haven t logged in for 51-ish days cause of personal problems - just to find my account banned through forums xD . I was paying like 200-250 euro each month ( srsly i m addicted) but this kind of thing just made me do something else right now . not even gonna submit a ticket to get it unbanned . Good job lads . Another payer-player lost . Ciao

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 9:31pm

so that results r showing us 'merge server'. What they will do? i hope it's gonna cos something different...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:15am

ppl like servers to be merged, but this is not really related to the massive amount of false bans
its not a compensation for a false ban to do a servermerge, lol

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:59am

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYERBasically, they did it cuz i had too much shit, 4 years later I got my BC back (in Premium) but items, never back.
From person I talked with, they said they banned NA players because we simply had too much stuff and never checked data. Also because trade route, but those data files were transferred and rightful people who used it got banned. But I never did and they checked it, with proof, unbanned my account, and kept all my items, even my PvE/PVP items (sets) at the time we had few sets, Only what i had equipped was stayed. Not to mention about 16 max boxes that I purchased forgot the name of them, but they give you BC for like 6 months every month or week cant remember, with only being used 2 times.

So no, I don't feel bad in this situation one bit, and still hope all players dad did wrong stay banned, no exceptions.

Rate this thread