You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 2:00pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

Dear players,
We have finished unblocking accounts that were mistakenly flagged by our anti-fraud system. We are extremely sorry and promise to be more careful in the future. As compensation every account that was affected will receive 3000 Premium Crystals.

Crystals will be added to your account automatically throughout the week.

We are commited to make Allods Online crystal seller free and are already making improvements to our anti-fraud system. We will also try to be more transparent on the results and strategies involved in our decisions on this important matter.

Administration again wants to remind you that obtaining crystals for real money from third-party sellers is not only illegal, but can be very harmful to both the game and you as players. Remember that crystals involved in such transactions are likely purchased through stolen credit cards or transferred from hacked accounts. Don't let the price fool you.

Thank you very much for all the feedback and opinions we've got from you for the last couple of days. Your passion about the game is without a parallel and we are really lucky to have you all as players.

Keep an eye out on the news for new information about the 9.0 Update our team is hard at work on right now and that will become available very soon.

Yours truly,
Allods Team

Monday, January 29th 2018, 5:30pm

Not fair against the players who were not blocked!!!
GG

Monday, January 29th 2018, 5:54pm

Well, now I'm upset that my account was not banned ... I will not have 3000 crystals ... ;( ;( ;(

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:22pm

in my opinion this is a move in the right direction by the Allods Team :)
ofc ppl that weren't banned are getting salty now, but you simply can't pls everyone ...
here on the forums, ppl are commenting whenever the staff messes sth. up, but when they actually make a good decision it's time to tell them as well (some motivation) and give some constructive instead of destructive feedback ;)
when we come up with offensive comments no matter what they are doing, i could understand if they would stop doing anything for us at all (even less than in the past)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:53pm

Wow ... that was surprising actually I didn't see that coming...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:04pm

3000 crystals equals about 10M gold... I understand that you fucked up, but could you make it more unfair ? Why not just give these people rune 13 for there missed game time ?

:thumbdown:

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:31pm

Can i still qualify for the ban premium crystals ?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:08pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Nice move with the compensation, and even more glad to see there is an acknowledgment of the mistakes !

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:20pm

Well compensation is the least management should do.

But compensation should be to all players from server:

a) everyone would be happy
b) maybe some players would come back to check game again, if they knew they got 3k pc free.

just my 2 cents.

Avo.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:11pm

its a postive surprise that the management admitted their mistake

the decision to compensate the innocent playes which were banned wrongly is welcome as its a step into the right direction and helps rebuilding the relation between players and gamemanagement

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:24pm

Compensation is a good thing BUT 3000 crystals are WAY TOO MUCH to give for free

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:29pm

Compensation is a good thing BUT 3000 crystals are WAY TOO MUCH to give for free

i dont know about other players but at least for me this is just a bit more than what i would have likely made in the time since thursday so its a well fitting amount i would say

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:45pm

i dont know about other players but at least for me this is just a bit more than what i would have likely made in the time since thursday so its a well fitting amount i would say
So are you saying that in less than a week you can make a little under 10 million gold?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:54pm

Making mistakes is something we all do, saying we are sorry is another thing.
For me this is the most important, having the feeling My.com is going in another direction, a more positive one.

I really hope the new team is going too make a difference! ;)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 11:30pm

So are you saying that in less than a week you can make a little under 10 million gold?
yes
if i have good trades its more
well done trading earns you much more than farming, its like in RL, lol
Making mistakes is something we all do, saying we are sorry is another thing.
For me this is the most important, having the feeling My.com is going in another direction, a more positive one.

I really hope the new team is going too make a difference! ;)
:thumbup:

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:51am

dragagon

Unregistered

3000 crystals equals about 10M gold... I understand that you fucked up, but could you make it more unfair ? Why not just give these people rune 13 for there missed game time ?

Some people incl. me were banned for 5 days.
That's enough of missed out time to make 10M gold ingame by yourself. Yes it's grinding but it's possible.
I don't see where this is unfair.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:31pm

yeah this is totally unfair.... ppl who got banned 2 to 5 days was sitting doing nothing (atleast some of them saw how is looking real life), after unban u see ppl sitting in novo and nezeb doing nothing again just afk and for that they getting free 3k bc??? now all players who not got ban need to rage and cry like ppl who got ban.

Allods should now apologies to not ban ppl and give to them same 3k bc for free.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

LOL You guys complaining is hilarious.

Allods FINALLY does something right and you complain?

Jesus, you'll never be happy with this game.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:20pm

Majority of the community has been unbanned and more will follow. Just simply enjoy the game now.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:22pm

compensation

does anyone recieved it already?

Rate this thread