You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:38am

i tottaly agre with dragagon + guys u need to understand they compensate us bcs we missed boost event for no reason ,in which many ppl didnt top up csz they were banned i was banned for more then 5 days and i didnt want to risk if my top up would make it or not ,i wasnt sure so i missed it some ppl did top up while they were banned but some didnt and this 3k bc its nice rly but u need to understand i feel sry for the guys who were alone in the game csz guildmates and friends were banned ...but still to be banned after 7-9 years of playing how would u feel rly ? expecialy for no reason and by mistake ,new suport team has done well and i thank them for it this is a small gift for some ppl who are completly f2p is a great gift ofc why do u get mad for that no reason at all its a premium bc so u lose nothing ppl were banned few hours i was banned over 5 days and we all get same but we all play again which matters the most..... thank u allods team

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:45pm

i tottaly agre with dragagon + guys u need to understand they compensate us bcs we missed boost event for no reason ,in which many ppl didnt top up csz they were banned i was banned for more then 5 days and i didnt want to risk if my top up would make it or not ,i wasnt sure so i missed it some ppl did top up while they were banned but some didnt and this 3k bc its nice rly but u need to understand i feel sry for the guys who were alone in the game csz guildmates and friends were banned ...but still to be banned after 7-9 years of playing how would u feel rly ? expecialy for no reason and by mistake ,new suport team has done well and i thank them for it this is a small gift for some ppl who are completly f2p is a great gift ofc why do u get mad for that no reason at all its a premium bc so u lose nothing ppl were banned few hours i was banned over 5 days and we all get same but we all play again which matters the most..... thank u allods team

That's your problem if u not was want to risk, but how I see boost event is going again so no excuses

mostly of players was got unban in monday or tuesday so you miss calculated something with 5 to 7 to 9 days lol

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:52pm

My account was not affected by the mass ban. So I will not get Crystal likewise the banned people — and I think that's fair.

It is nonsense to send to us (not banned people) this compensation. We were not affected by the mass ban.

So you talk about: "compensate people who did NOT get banned, but got screwed up due to the lack of population caused by the massive ban wave" — I think people who agree with are willing to take advantage of this situation.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:24pm

Only 2 options cross my mind:

1. U think ppl who got banned are over compensated. But what do u gain for example if it gets lowered too 1k BC ?
2. U want the BC because u are greedy.

Both options are fine but just cut the Bshit and be honest about it.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:24am

Krokky

Beginner

I agree completely, those who didn't get banned at all, were just standing there and doing nothing cos bgs or anything else not starting at all, we had to wait at least 5pm server time to do something (without counting normal dailies).
I'm happy allods team finally thought about a fair compensation, but that should go for everyone in my opinion, cos we were affected by this banwave as all the others.

Said that, i'm finally happy everyone got unbanned, and before being flamed for saying that the compensation should go to everyone i would like to add that i was even following the post and tried to push it, and before being accused also to be greedy, i think for me (and also for the person who started this thread) 3k bc, at this point, are not really making any big difference, just want everything to be fair, and saying my own opinion.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krokky" (Jan 31st 2018, 7:32am)

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:33pm

It is just 3k bc nothing should ask for , + not fair if all who got banned unblocked , that’s mean who used illegal website still up in game , that’s what should talk about

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 31st 2018, 4:31pm)