You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:46am

Is P2P worth ?

Been thinking about putting 10 bucks monthly into the game just to play casually without having the Item Shop pressure.

I play on F2P and have paid considerate amount of money for Item Shop items but it just gets too expensive over time (well above 120€/year if you want to make it top level).

Is p2p worth it those 10bucks atm ? Are there enough players to play End-game ? What should I expect to do a lot there ?

For example, if I want a top-notch mount what do I have to do ?

Thanks a lot for your time, enjoy the game :)

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:03am

whether this is worth or not can only you answer as the answer is depending on your wishes
deciding by the playernumbers, free version is preferred by most players

battleground does not seem to be possible on P2P as there are not enough players; it has been like that since almost forever (i think pvp popped there only in the 1st free month where ppl tested, then the free time ran out, they saw free server is better for them anyway and end of story)
i cant tell you about raids;

in terms of mounts, i think they drop from doing regular astralislands now (?)
i managed to get a "proper" mount on P2P server from some collectors edition sale which is fast enough so you dont want to complain all the time (its still worse than its counterpart on free server however)
as for leveling without a collectors edition, you can visit the mount-NPC and buy low speed mounts like rank 1 horse or wolf, later the "humpy" horse

see also my signature "PRO / CONTRA SUBSCRIPTION SERVER" thread for more info

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:12am

dragagon

Unregistered

Join the Allods Online discord here and ask there. There are plenty of subscription players that can help you out :)
Goodluck!

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:04pm

Plenty of players and it's especially worth playing now with LM. League side has 99% of all English (native) speakers; BGs pop when we want them to (maybe a little coordination is required, but they pop nonetheless); the best mount is available by doing Ferris (Wraith - takes 2 people to get it, super simple), however if you chose to purchase any of the CEs you'll have a mount of the same quality with different skill sets. It's a really casual environment, however if you choose to become competitive the only thing stopping you from being the best is the amount of time / skill you have available; even those who play once a week can still manage to stay on top.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:08pm

On imp side there is one big guild dominating whole Dominion. We don't pop BGS though, don't know how League manages, I would love to have a way to coordinate that

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:53pm

it's best server for play allods.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:59pm

Wraith

would you tell me the specifications of P2P-wraith? im interested in how they implemented it on this server :)
im especially interested in the "shift forward" skill as i found the alteration of lightnings shift forward (from many small shfts to 1 big) also an interesting approach

Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:57pm

Please delete or update that shit, it's 3 years old. Even F2P server was a lot different 3 years ago.
And some points are really stupid to be honest. You are doing more harm than good to players that want to try the server by lying to them.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:02pm

Nord

Trainee

just started again and having fun :)

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:18pm

Please delete or update that shit, it's 3 years old. Even F2P server was a lot different 3 years ago.
And some points are really stupid to be honest. You are doing more harm than good to players that want to try the server by lying to them.
using terms like "that shit" shows you are beeing disrespectful towards my work which i did to help new / returning players to get their facts straight
its neither necessary nor nice to use such derogatory words :thumbdown:

further there is no single lie in my post
at the time this was written this was all correct

finally, if you had been looking, you had seen this thread has beend locked by a moderator and thus cant be edited any longer

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 3:58pm

I already told him but he don't care. He is too busy to arge that you don't have to pay in a shop. my.com don't make any advertisement for the game and the "community" is happy to make bad advertisement .gg best game ever :thumbsup:

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 4:04pm

just started again and having fun
Enjoy your time :-)