You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:26am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Maintenance: 31/01/18 update

Dear players,

There will be no maintenance today. We apologize for any inconveniences due to yesterday's news. We will still have a maintenance later this week, so keep an eye on the news and forums.

Enjoy the game!
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 6:29am

Hello,

As you may notice, the maintenance lasts more than expected:

Quoted

Dear players,

Unfortunately due to serious and unexpected technical difficulties we are sorry to inform you that maintenance is still ongoing and the game will continue to be unavailable for at least the next 12 hours or so. We are hoping to open the server again in the morning of February 2nd.

Compensation and lost subscription time will be added to your accounts automatically.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Allods Team

https://allods.my.com/en/news/maintenanc…enance-02022018
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 2nd 2018, 6:45am)

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 6:41am

dragagon

Unregistered

What exactly went wrong or is that classified? :D
I can't help but imagine the regular guys would do a maintenance and the new guy hits the "include 9.0 patch" button and everyone goes "NOOOOO PAUSE THE UPDATE PULL THE PLUG SMASH THE SCREEEEEN"
IT on it's best <3

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:11am

I will be disappointed if I can see nothing new when i log in. :rolleyes:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:33am

I will be disappointed if I can see nothing new when i log in. :rolleyes:
Probably they are fixing problems, sweeping the house and preparing the server for the new patch. It would be very irresponsible to install the new patch without previous warning, without having released more news about the new patch (as usual), and without having closed ToB weeks before a new patch, as they usually do.
I hope the new patch, despite the delay, is not the reason for this extended maintenance.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:52am

It would be very irresponsible to install the new patch without previous warning, without having released more news about the new patch (as usual),

It would be just again same thing. They already did such this once or twice, so nothing unusual. Just week or two of lucky moments and team will consider everything is ok.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 8:25am

I would be very happy about 9.0 being patched right now, but patch notes would also satisfy me for now

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:50am

So are we there yet ? :whistling:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:25am

You guys going for a 36 hours maintenence or what?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:25am

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:31am

Can delete posts but cant give us any update/s lol

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:45am

Hello !!

Guys you know in devlopment or informatic in general when you have a problem it can take few hours or sometimes days to fix it.
Just wait and let them do their job.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:12am

so..what do we think peeps?
after server banned manny of us and wensday eve let a few loose back in game,
is it time allready we un-ban server? or punish it a little more :D
gaat niet bestaat niet

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:22am

Sorry guys, I named my new character Fuyu'); drop table users;--

did not see any harm in it...

on the bright side: free crystals for everyone ! yeeeey :thumbsup:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:49am

Do we get our subscription extended by 2 days, seeing as the server has been down for that long?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:07pm

Lol free crystals that is lamest you can get 3k bound premium crystals that you cant even thransform in gold and to be happy about it ? Damn ppl raise the standards 30 bucks is nothing in this game

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:11pm

Lol free crystals that is lamest you can get 3k bound premium crystals that you cant even thransform in gold and to be happy about it ? Damn ppl raise the standards 30 bucks is nothing in this game
"nothing" is better than nothing.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:15pm

How about good support how about no more lag in certain areas how about new patch how about the game actually working properly but hey atleast you got 3k crystals to enjoy ofcourse in a week all that will be balande 0 what will be after

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:22pm

How about good support how about no more lag in certain areas how about new patch how about the game actually working properly but hey atleast you got 3k crystals to enjoy ofcourse in a week all that will be balande 0 what will be after
if you're discontent u always will have the option to leave, we all here have this option :D
let them do their job improving the game and fixing whatever they are fixing and stop complainning about how unhappy is ur life in this game cuz nobody (including them) gives a . for this. (this advice is for many here) :thumbup:

Rate this thread