You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:38pm

private allod

hey guys i just level up one of my reincs to 75 and i wonder if i should create a private allod now or wait for the next patch? ive heard that every new patches, private allods got reset and we have to collect metorite fragments again. thanks for any info that will be given.

Also any tips for the upcoming patch like collecting the materials for artifacts or not spending the koe emblems, etc will be appreciated.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 6:16pm

Aionwen

Professional

afaik meteoritefragments arent reseted. creating privat allod is a quest wich needs special currency u collect. patch, reset etcpp will not effect this questline (if quest itself isnt changed) , so ur progress shouldnt be disturbed. but last patch u had to pay again to build up labyrinth at privat allod so maybe u would pay double to build up laby. but building laby is mandatory to restart ur fillhorns to produce anything.
probly with new maxlvl u arent able to continue with said questline until u are maxlvl- NPC may wont give further quests for fragments and earning fragments by other tasks like tariks, bgs, ordergifts, amalgamexchange wont work.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aionwen" (Jan 31st 2018, 6:30pm)

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:33pm

create pivate allod in general is good at any time (compelte quests so you get the portal!)

dont gain meteorite ore (gets reset) - i dont gain any at all anymore since it gets reset - better gain gold -- against a good grp you cant defend anyway and against a bad group only the basic maze will be good enough

probably dont build a maze yet
it costs like 300.000 gold or something and has to be rebuilt after patch most likely (was that way last time!)and its unlikely the horns of plenty will create more than these costs before patch

short summary of my recommendation:
build the allod but after building it wait for after the patch for all other actions

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:04am

U can also start doing the daily quests too get some defenders / traps / aura's when u have created the privat allod, u can use these too fill your maze when u build in next patch.

The basic green Kobolt is pretty good, at this point in current patch isnt that bad too put some time in getting these.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:02am

ppl really do the effort to build mazes larger than 1 room / put traps and all that?
since they are reset every now and then i normally just build 1 room with the boss... good parties will win against no matter what you put against them anyway and bad ones will get killed by the default boss :S