You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:20pm

Maintenance Is Over!

Dear players,

While relocating servers and the site in preparation for the upcoming 9.0 update we have ran into serious technical issues that took a lot of time to solve.

We are very sorry for the extended downtime and are adding 200 Premium Crystals to every account that has an avatar that reached level 20 on New Frontier and Equilibrium and 2 days of subscription time to those on Smugglers Paradise. Crystals and subscription time should be added automatically throughout the next week.

The goal for this maintenance was to improve our internal infrastructure, prepare for the update (the exact date will be announced very soon) and allow us to have more development freedom in the future. We are glad to report that we have reached this goal, though it wasn't easy.
We know we said this a lot this week, but again, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this extended maintenance caused you and appreciate your patience and understanding, we really mean it.

Next week will bring more previews of the update and lots of exciting news! Keep an eye on the site and be sure to send your opinions and feedback our way through the forums.

Yours,
Allods Team

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:31pm

Thanks for work to improve the game, keep going guys :thumbsup:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:46pm

Tkx for the update, glad its all worked out and ready for the future whatever it may be. :thumbsup:

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:14pm

Yet ranks & ratings still not working gg :)

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:19pm

thank you for all your effort and hard work ,, but what about 2 extra days of the bonus smile of fate event =)

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:19pm

Lisad

Professional

Yet ranks & ratings still not working gg
This is a known issue and we are working on fixing it as soon as possible.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:40pm

I really should have leveld my char to 20 :D Thx for the update !

kind regards,

Fuyu'); Drop table users;--

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:55pm

Yet ranks & ratings still not working gg
This is a known issue and we are working on fixing it as soon as possible.
You can always use our rating http://www.ascendancynetwork.com/ratings
Its not perfect we dont know how to deal with name changes and we forgot to wipe data from last patch but it still gives an idea

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:58pm

I think people will soon get used to be compensated in Premium Crystals xD, thanks for the effort.

P.S: I'm an Arab and this meme is not offending.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:43pm

ElyonHUN

Beginner

I'm glad it's solved! Must have been hard.
I had a little feeling that the extention of the downtime has something to do with preparing for 9.0, especially if it has anything that'd built on any kind of newer kinds of game mechanics.
I was wondering if the patch time (from servers being down to being put back on) will be shortened due to what was done at this maintenance?
Looking forward to the patch!

Later I may come up with a suggestion that a friend mentioned earlier.
Edit: I post it in the suggestions forum as it's not related to the maintenance, BUT to a function that could be brought back along with the patch.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ElyonHUN" (Feb 2nd 2018, 4:17pm)

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 4:02pm

allow us to have more development freedom in the future. We are glad to report that we have reached this goal ... What means this!? @Lisad

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 4:49pm

thats good to read
compensating the 2 days is also good
making effort to improve the game and get more "freedom for development" is even better

thumbs up! :thumbup:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:23pm

freestile

Professional

2 days compensated with 200 cristals, now does this mean some people have been banned for 30 days during the mass ban thing? so still don't get why the compensation was 3k cristals but anyway...........

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:39pm

thanks for update... was 2 days off too much long:( but now work :) good joob!...

ps. i not got crystals hmm?

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:48am

2 days compensated with 200 cristals, now does this mean some people have been banned for 30 days during the mass ban thing? so still don't get why the compensation was 3k cristals but anyway...........
if noone can play its different from if only some players cant play because of an internal error, basically this is like there is a pause while the other thing means you have to see how others can continue and just you cant

i calculated that in the days i was suspended i would have made approximately 2500BC, leaving 500BC as compensation for not beeing able to play and the not a day without a gift progress i missed
i am aware not everyone gathers the same amount of BC ingame every day but at least for me it was very fitting how they compensated me

(not to forget i was compensated in PC, not BC, which means i can do less with these funds now.... cant exchange to gold to profit from up and down of exchange, cant get strongboxes, cant trade... only thing i can really do with PC is enlarge my bag - at this moment im quite happy i did not get the largest one already but waited - otherwise i would not know what to get with the PC at all - this is not meant as complaint but as an incentive to think about it from another POV :S )

i see the current 200BC as compensation for timed items or in case of paymentserver they get 2 days refunded as they could not play for 2 days

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:33am

Ty for you work, btw why Hard Mod is no longer available on observatory ? kinda lame

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:25pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey there,

Hard Mode should be fine again :thumbsup:

Greetz

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:34pm

hhh You want more freight is enough false and evasive

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 2:38pm

200 Premium Crystals compensation

Like writen in this post >> https://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/maintenance-over
we would have recieved 200 premium cristalls compensation for the downtime. Yet noone revieced them who I asked. Will we ever get it or did allods team just forget about it?
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 3:36pm

They said next week, not on this week

Rate this thread