You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 4:23pm

ElyonHUN

Beginner

• "ElyonHUN" started this thread

Could map quest bar be brought back please?

A friend in the game and me thought of the quest bars that existed at the maps before.
As the patch 9.0 approaches, I chose to ask if you could put the quests bars in the map back? The one that counts how many quests are done per each map and also showed quest categories like main quests, side quests and world mystery and showed their number each as well, when you had the cursor over the bar of quests.

Thank you in advance! :)

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 5:48pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Huhu,

maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it^^

https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/

BAUA POWA!

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 6:52pm

freestile

Professional

+ don't know why it's been removed

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:12pm

ElyonHUN

Beginner

• "ElyonHUN" started this thread

Huhu,

maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it^^

https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/

Thank you very much, I will check it out most definitely :)

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:19pm

It was removed because it was irrelevant. In many (if not most) maps numbers didn't match. Especially if there were quests added or removed in maps that were completed some time ago.