You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 2:16am

AleXutZa

Trainee

• "AleXutZa" started this thread

Damn Spider Mount

I think allods dev team should look at that annoing spider all mounts have decent cd's on spells but that spider can drag you with no cd and its kinda noobish when people abuseit ... in asee teph if thei cant beat you thei drag you to the guards ... i mean its ridiculous cds ... :(

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:58am

Fraust

Trainee

They're not going to change it.

There is a reason we have the WIllpower stat now. The higher it is, the less time it takes for you to become immune to ALL control effects. Raise your WP and that won't happen as often as it has till now. :)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:01am

I think allods dev team should look at that annoing spider all mounts have decent cd's on spells but that spider can drag you with no cd and its kinda noobish when people abuseit ... in asee teph if thei cant beat you thei drag you to the guards ... i mean its ridiculous cds ... :(
The spider can drag 1 person, after that the person gets a buff protecting them from the pull for 1 minute. More then enough time.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:18pm

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:27pm

Willpower hits, when you lose HP under the influence of a cc. If its only cc, you can not break it.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:19pm

Willpower hits, when you lose HP under the influence of a cc. If its only cc, you can not break it.
So very wrong
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:27pm

yeah willpower hits every cc :D

AND the pull from the spider does dmg !