You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:33am

Old Players Unite!!!

So I am returning to the wonderful world of Allods and was wondering how active everybody is now a days..... I surely miss my old school memories... But is it really the same?? Am I going to jump in and instantly find a new friendly guild that speaks English?? I'm worried and I would LOVE to return regardless.... Please reply with some good feedback >.< I love you all regardless <3 :love: :love:

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:48am

Welcome back.

There are many ative players but most are at cap level atm. But soon there will be a big patch and a new class, and i guess many will level it up.

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:35pm

Hi guys, i play to allods from 1 week now, i play on Equilibrium server but the only things that i've do is world mistery quest (not all ) and misterous valley, i'm level 55 now, can you tell me what i need to do, conitnue levelling till 75 ignoring world mistery quest and doing all at 75 ?

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:27pm

Hehe I am back!!!! Cant its been over a year I have played! Lets have some fun.