You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:16am

Im new and was wondering something

Ok I've been reading up on the forums and googling this and that while waiting on the game to finish downloading, But One thing not covered that I'm looking for is, Is there ingame roleplay? or is it just random people partying up/ clanning up and tanking mobs and pvp? One of the hardest things to find today is a MMO with a good roleplay scene going on.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 7:43am

Like Dungeons & Dragons? I'm playing allods for almost 3 years and as far as i know there is no real roleplaying scene to the level of D&D. At least not on the EU server.
Some people in allods are so blindly obsessed with PvP that i think they don't even know what the RPG in MMORPG stands for, or why we have all the different races.

I myself do talk like an elf sometimes, saying things and sometimes cursing in elvish, or laugh at how rough Kanians and Xadaganians look. Or when someone asks me "Where are you from?" i always start with saying "I''m from Tenebra", and my character has a first and last name, Minoli Dragonberry, and i think i'm pretty much the only one who has that.... but beyond that sort of little funny comments in chat i don't really think there's anyone in Allods who is roleplaying like like the old D&D board and dice rpg game. My uncle used to play Dungeons & Dragons when he was young and when he heard i'm playing an mmorpg online he gave me his old book from like 20 years ago or something. (cool to read, but i have no clue what all the fuzzy rules and weird dices are about, so i just read the race bio stuff XD)