You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:39pm

Build DPS for totaly noob player

Hi guys.
I was tried play Allods long time ago. Today I'm back and want to rly push my new character to max leveling and feel end game. I don't want to waste my money for respect etc. so my question is.

Can somebody make a build for me? Im interesting of DPS build for good leveling. Please tell me also with rubies should I start put first.

Thx a lot!

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:40pm

Aionwen

Professional

I don't want to waste my money

This is Allods so u should turn then and run as fast as u can

r u concious that allods is made the way that u need to respec for each fugging role or content u wanna play?

so the anwser to ur question is: No

hint: for leveling just take evrything with fresh aoedamage in it and u will be razzifazzi at maxlvl
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:49pm

dragagon

Unregistered

If you rather remain a f2p player, then playing a support class is way more suitable so that you can support (help) the CS players in game content perform better.
Basically everything and everyone has a role in Allods Online and it's completely team based. Working together in pairs, trio's, parties or raids, all require different classes and gameplays to work together to achieve what the devs made impossible for solo players.
Try Bard to support, Engineer also works to support.
Defensive support healer is also an option.
Tanks are not too CS reliant either! Warrior, Paladin and Scout's are all great tanks.
Forget "DPS" if you do not want to CS in this game or try something else.
Goodluck and have fun!

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:08pm

Forget "DPS" if you do not want to CS in this game or try something else.

while we can argue about playing dps as a new player in endgame, for leveling you definitely want to go the path of maximum damage + leveling is usually pure solocontent
as a new player you will likely not get into a "Big" guild even if you want so thee is even more "solo" time

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 8:55pm

https://alloder.pro/calc#t$vgu03gpj80o30…o00000::13ydj3:

Try this one, no risk, basic one, adaptable for pvp and pve but low aoe
Good for leveling because requires minimum swiftness

I guess by "not wasting your money" you mean there is enough to buy next to it and you are right good luck