You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 4:38pm

Collector's Edition 9.0 Both editions

I have already sent a ticket to their support, I just want to know if anyone had issues with this as well.

Yesterday I bought CE both editions for 35€, I had checked what it contained and it was in fact a bargain for the price, 9k + 6k Crystal Chips, Chopper, Costumes, etc.

I bought it BECAUSE of what they advertised that I would get. Turns out that today I went in to check again and they had changed it, no longer 9k CC + 6k CC, both pets, etc. :thumbdown:
This is AT LEAST illegal, it's basically stealing. They advertised all the items and next day remove them ? ?( ?( ?(

This is what they advertised YESTERDAY for 34.99€.
If you check in today it's completely different.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 11:24am

Hello,

The bundle preview had a bug (it showed bundle+pack 2). The bundle is packs 1 and 2 at a lower price (5€ discount). So the content didn't change, but the preview was fixed.

If you have any other question about this pack, please submit a ticket to the customer support team here
http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US
(feedback section)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online