You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 1:31pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

Every patch we have this problem and never a solution, some peoples who really deserve the 3v3/6v6 title don't get it, because of some people that fight against reincarnations/friends or pay someone to help them. So i wanna ask the staffs, is it legal ?

Friday, February 16th 2018, 3:55pm

Every patch we have this problem and never a solution, some peoples who really deserve the 3v3/6v6 title don't get it, because of some people that fight against reincarnations/friends or pay someone to help them. So i wanna ask the staffs, is it legal ?

It isn't. But you can't proof that they are boosting, unfortunatly. Like you can try to proof that someone have 0 win and 53 loses, signing with no gear scores at the same time as others players but it won't be a proof of a cheat for the support.

Boost shouldn't be a problem if we had enough player signing but since some are worried about showing a 0 point rank cause they will get rekt by others tops party, they prefer to not sign. So big parties have to boost to conserve their points. And yeah some abuse the system (in League mostly) but you can't proof that they do it.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 5:55pm

It isn't. But you can't proof that they are boosting, unfortunatly. Like you can try to proof that someone have 0 win and 53 loses, signing with no gear scores at the same time as others players but it won't be a proof of a cheat for the support.

Boost shouldn't be a problem if we had enough player signing but since some are worried about showing a 0 point rank cause they will get rekt by others tops party, they prefer to not sign. So big parties have to boost to conserve their points. And yeah some abuse the system (in League mostly) but you can't proof that they do it.
don't forget about Empire side (Minc) they not even trying to hide it at all

Friday, February 16th 2018, 6:18pm

i brought this topic up a few months ago and got a reply from the STAFF:
(since it wasn't in english, the following will be a 'free' translation by me^^)

It is forbidden and against the ToS (Terms of Service) to boost your own char (main) with another account of yours (or vice versa) to push rating (Multiaccounting) or to gain advantages.
However, it is perfectly fine to push the Main Char with the help of reincarnations or setup teams guild internally. This is true even if you are pushing other ppls chars with your own reincarnation. As already stated, it is only forbidden to gain advantages outside of the means available in the game (ie via multi-accounting)

so the gist is:
- multiaccounting -> bad
- boosting with the help of other ppl (ie due to low population) -> allowed

Friday, February 16th 2018, 7:35pm

A long time ago I reported this rules violation but nothing change about it.`

3x3 also 6x6 combats are an excellent feature but on this server, we have manipulated results — Look at numbers — The numbers never lie.

https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#3x3

https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#6x6

All this is due dishonesty players, low game population, and the game administration fault.

I know people that start to manipulated combats because reported this rule violation and never received a decent resolution.

Other people only stop to play in this rating combats because of this problem.

Unfortunately, this situation has existed since the launch of this rating combats and maybe will not change because the administration has never cared about it.

However, if the administration was interested in do something, I have a suggestion:

Analyze the combats and to the first rule violation:

1. Remove the irregularly points;
2. Warn those involved.

To the Second rule violation:

2. Warn and Block the Accounts for 7 days.

If these players continue with this violation, increase the Block Accounts Days and if it does not solve the problem, permanently blocking the involved accounts.

However, If nothing this is possible, so post on the forum: You can free to use this method but can't use another one, and explain of course.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 2:57pm

Lisad

Professional

3x3 also 6x6 combats
We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Monday, February 19th 2018, 4:30pm

I agree that boosting is a problem, but, I haven't seen you, Zanpa,queue in over 2 patches. You seem to me to be the wrong person to complain.

You point a finger and say "oh, look, it's all manipulated." So tell me, who haven't flower, fake and I beat this patch among the people that queue legitimately? Wait, you wouldn't know because you don't queue. We lost a few fights but, we win the majority.

Zanpa, I know you are a good guy, but, you haven't queued. Apologies if this sounds rude.

The only people outside my guild that I see queue regularly are the following:
Woltiz, Klaawd, Discordia, AngryPotato, Elimer, Litleo, Blaziken, Santos, Penance, Minun, Aurori.

I'm probably missing a few, but, those people deserve to be on the 3v3 list.

Instead of complaining and placing the blame on the mods and CM stating "the administration has never cared about it", police the queue yourself. Wake up at 5:00 am for a few weeks straight so you can watch the boosters like I did. Queue 30+ hours a week for a few weeks in the 3v3 queue to prevent boosters. Fakenews, flowerbottom, piopico, deer and I do that.

-- Ottomatic

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "otttomatic" (Feb 19th 2018, 6:11pm)

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:19pm

i stop caring when my party was 1st for 30 weeks in a row and a couple of persons who we constantly won several times against managed not only to pass us but also triple our points without ever beating us in 2 days using 2 sets of reincarnations to feed points to themslves and no 1 does anything or care , we tried to stop them but they will log out when see our players log in so there for do w/e you want with 3x3/6x6

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "hatake.master" (Feb 19th 2018, 5:28pm)

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:40pm

Nevermind

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "otttomatic" (Feb 19th 2018, 5:47pm)

Monday, February 19th 2018, 6:20pm

I'd be honored if you want to fight in 3s lol, come queue need more people to do it :thumbup:

Monday, February 19th 2018, 6:22pm

3x3 also 6x6 combats
We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Thank you!

... I haven't seen you, Zanpa,queue in over 2 patches. You seem to me to be the wrong person to complain...

I did not play for most last patch. But that does not mean I do not know the system and the problem. And of course, I want to back to queue ...

After all, in previous patches, just like you, 've been waiting for hours and hours in the queue — and I have already opened a ticket about 3x3/6x6 busters at that time but I stopped participating in the queue because I did not receive a solution.

I follow the game and talk daily with friends on Teamspeak. They complain about the 3x3/6x6 busters and they are in the top 10 ranking.

And yes, I know that everyone was benefited by this flaw in the system on both sides.

So, I know the problem exists and how the people do this for the last experiences e currently information.

I just complained about the administration, because they no have a clear position on that. It seems like they do not care about it. But I know, for the most part, it is the player's fault and, in this case, it is up to the game administrators correct them so they can stop it or the administrators can provide us another solution.

Anyway, I know that one is difficult to solve — there is the game population issue :(

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 7:14am

Quoted

Like you can try to proof that someone have 0 win and 53 loses, signing with no gear scores at the same time as others players

What if someone weak will join 3vs3/6vs6 to just complate 10/10 quest to get some gold/hammers, you will rep him cuz his oneshoted and lose 58 times in row cuz no chance vs hight runes players ?

Quoted

because of some people that fight against reincarnations

cuz complet another 10/10 quest for more gold, honor to guild or etc ?

Whats wrong with it when you have profit

Quoted

Analyze the combats and to the first rule violation:

2. Warn those involved.

To the Second rule violation:

2. Warn and Block the Accounts for 7 days.

So as weak player i will get 7d of ban cuz i don't did alot of dmg, and i was oneshoted with old gear, trying to get some hammers/gold to uprage it or save for next patch ?

And becose of another party will win with me x3 times in row i will be blamed for boosting...

Seems legit :thumbup:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 20th 2018, 7:34am)

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:11am

I am really bad at PVP, but some people asked me to join a 3x3 they told me to lose once win once for the daily reward or something. Is that illegal ? Cause to me it just seems to be using the system, just like you could force a bg if you have 24 players willing to cooperate ...

For sure its not fair against people who randomly go in 3x3, but to me it seems nobody is doing that to begin with. Its a dead feature...

As I currently look as a mage in new frontier, i'm top-30 with exactly 2 games played (one lost, one won).

Not a feature anyone cares for ... ?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:37am

That's why he said investigate :) hiding boosters talking gg

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 1:05am

<answer to a deleted message>

unfortunately in our server is like this guy said:
big parties have to boost to conserve their points.

If u check all logs from ppls in top 20, u will see that NOBODY got that rank w/o boost.
I hope next patch more ppls gonna sign it instead of cry in forum.
Wolti zzZZ

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 21st 2018, 1:52pm)

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:19am

<answer to a deleted message>

unfortunately in our server is like this guy said:
big parties have to boost to conserve their points.

If u check all logs from ppls in top 20, u will see that NOBODY got that rank w/o boost.
I hope next patch more ppls gonna sign it instead of cry in forum.
what you just showed me is all between rank 0-500 or training not about the actual 800-1300 and when we went against you we just qued up again. been spending past 2 weeks getting up to 1k score with barely any pops , and you manage to get up to 1.3k in 1day whic would require around 30pops and here are 2screenshots taken 3hours inbetween

http://prntscr.com/ihm69z

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 21st 2018, 1:54pm)

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:49am

what you just showed me is all between rank 0-500 or training not about the actual 800-1300 and when we went against you we just qued up again. been spending past 2 weeks getting up to 1k score with barely any pops , and you manage to get up to 1.3k in 1day whic would require around 30pops and here are 2screenshots taken 3hours inbetween

dude, can u answer me some questions ?

1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ?
imgur.com/a/ZD4Vu

2 - Who's your party that u have been signing 3v3 for 2 weeks ?

3 - Fighting against who ?

4 - Do u think that u and pio deserve the title just because were u helping them to boost ?
Wolti zzZZ

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 3:08am

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:08pm

why does a mod delete my post?
I didn't was offensive or anything
The currenct 3vs3 system is shit same with 6vs6

and its not reasonable how the first place can have 1,5k points and some others arround the same amout amount, some are in this case 2 other ppl that they didn't got boosted

Last thing I don't think asce fight each other btw I forgot to say that Deer stopped signing 3vs3 ranked after he met Woltiz and the others, if you deserve the title you should fight as well and if you say you does it with naynay, you have to lie because he only had 300 points. So locigal you must get boosted as well :)

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:19pm

Hello,

This is a general feedback thread on a game feature.

Please do not engage in a witch hunt, do not name and shame players, and if you have something to say to a particular player, please use the private message forum feature.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread