You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:34am

Hello all

Hi everyone, I'm new to ALLODS and I have a character in F2P level 33 but I plan on joining the subscription server, once the problem is solved: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=23845

Which side should I enter?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 1:18pm

Hey!
if u are german or NA player, come to league side! On both sides are active guilds :)

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 1:53pm

There are also some german players on imp side in Mercenary

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 1:57pm

Azir

Intermediate

If you go league Defiance will welcome you with open arms also we have cookies :P But both sides are active.
As for sub time you can buy the first Collectors Box once the patch drops in 2 days that will give you sub time till they fix the payment problems. Good luck and hope to see you around League is welcoming all old and new players We are friendly and helpful. Here's the Smugglers Paradise Discord
https://discord.gg/N8rAX8D :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Feb 20th 2018, 3:03pm)

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:13pm

Thanks to all, I am Brazilian but I have no problems with the English language, I have participated in other American guilds in other games.
I'll probably go to the league side I love cookies.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:18pm

Azir

Intermediate

Cookies for the win Welcome hope you enjoy Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 2:45pm

We've another brazilian player in Alliance guild. You are welcome. It's best server for allods. Enjoy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Instinct" (Feb 20th 2018, 2:53pm)

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 3:05pm

Azir

Intermediate

Yeah we have 1 Brazilian player in Defiance that I know of she loves Smugglers Paradise :)

Nice to see more people looking into checking out P2P.

Rate this thread