You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 6:06pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Reply to patch notes of 9.0

Hello and thank you for supplying the patch notes on time this time :)
Altho I still had some problems and questions when reading everything.

This speaks for itself, what does this exactly mean? Hope this gets updated quicky.

This is confusing to me, I assume we are talking softcaps here?
The softcaps for these stats were to be 500? Or was my whole gameplay a hoax? :D
Hoping to get some confirmation here!

"and is not affected by stun", should be "and is not affect by the support aspect"?
I'd have no clue what "stun" has to do with this?

"equipment cooldown" I assume that this should be the scout gears as class resource? Nothing to do with cooldown?

0 seconds? 3 seconds?
These are obviously typos?

I think that the bonus damage taken by the boss was increased once the minions rush over the boss, and not by dying?
is this a typo? Or lack of game knowledge by the people up there? Worrying.
So it should be "reduced the bonus damage taken by the boss when his minions rush over the boss", unless I am wrong and the mechanics of this boss changed unannounced?

And a small thing I'll just accept like eveyone else because it's a gamechange made by devs, as we have to roll with that.
But how do you justify a non-gcd def skill benefitting only 15% while all ohter classes have a 50% and above non-gcd (exept engineer) damage reduction skill protecting them from oneshots?
Like aoe attacks from bosses and mechanics?
Sure increased healing but what's it going to do against oneshots?
This seems unfair to me for druids compared to all classes but we'll see I guess.

That's all I could fish from this, Thanks again for giving the notes on tme and appreciate the work done so far, but it's just the insecurity we players get, incl. me, that we get by reading these simple mistakes that makes it look like you guys just throw thru whatever you're given and not re read anything or not all due to laziness.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Feb 20th 2018, 7:57pm)

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 7:16pm

-well about the "they" of the new healer ability ( I miss the scout's last laugh :( ) its referring to the party members not the healer himself.

-about the scout skill, they meant that the amount of resources (Gear Pieces) you get from using the skill without enchanting with arrows is reduced.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 7:54pm

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 7:58pm

dragagon

Unregistered

-well about the "they" of the new healer ability ( I miss the scout's last laugh :( ) its referring to the party members not the healer himself.

-about the scout skill, they meant that the amount of resources (Gear Pieces) you get from using the skill without enchanting with arrows is reduced.

Resolved my healer question, thanks!
And yes that's exactly what I am pointing out about scout.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:07pm

ooh its on the forum now thats why i could not find it on the mainpage :pinch:
ty!

Quoted

Psionicist
•Eye of the Void ability (new):
  • The Psionicist targets a spot on the ground and pulls all hostile creatures and player characters in a 12 yard radius to it. Cooldown is 60/45/30 seconds.
sooooo... psi is finally getting TK-pull back?! :love:
i missed this skill so much...!

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 11:26pm

So there won't be free stuff for new players here? like ark and a few epic cs items.. that's a pity

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 3:12am

these patch notes are garbage, because they do not contain numerous hotfixes the russian servers have, which includes numerous class balances :)

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 4:24am

So there won't be free stuff for new players here? like ark and a few epic cs items.. that's a pity

on russian server thats only on the "testserver" not on the regular one...