You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:57pm

[9.0 Awakening]Broken Rubies?

Is it me, or are the Natural Abundance rubies broken? I'm not seeing it proc at all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 22nd 2018, 7:31pm) with the following reason: title and merge

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:29am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Try to disable / enable aspect of assault again. I think i had the same until i did.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:40am

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:26pm

Ruby not working?

Should ruby called Mountain wind, the one that makes you able to walk while casting, work on healing mist? Imo it should because Mist is a sustainable ability, but in the game it doesn't work as intended. Is it on purpose or is it a bug? Somebody knows the answer? Thanks in advance.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:47pm

Should ruby called Mountain wind, the one that makes you able to walk while casting, work on healing mist? Imo it should because Mist is a sustainable ability, but in the game it doesn't work as intended. Is it on purpose or is it a bug? Somebody knows the answer? Thanks in advance.

You would think it does but under the tooltips it specifically says whether something has a time of sustension. It only applies to those abilities with the exception of Bee's Swarm. It's not the only one, I'm not sure why they decided not to allow that for all abilities that must be casted.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 2:29pm

Quoted from "domi5500"

You would think it does but under the tooltips it specifically says whether something has a time of sustension. It only applies to those abilities with the exception of Bee's Swarm. It's not the only one, I'm not sure why they decided not to allow that for all abilities that must be casted.

Oh ok, if that is the case it's fine, i was asking because i was trying to make my build but since it doesnt work i have a free ruby to spend on something. Thanks for the answer! :D