You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 1:14am

Fast Feedback for 9.0

+++ New Class
+++ Only 1 Astraldifficulty w/ autosearch (i will properly gear up now :) )
+++ Automove on new area (seriously, this adds so much quality to the game, i love having this)
+++ improvements on classes (PVE psi phantom is off GCD now, such a good feeling to play this...)
+++ fixing bloodlust & concentration
+++ fixing too high values for everything
+++ toys stored in wardrobe (my bag has some spece now again! :) )
+++ posting patchnotes before patch
+++ interesting quests (i enjoyed the part where you are a demon, its exciting)

--- spark-system seems to do not work (?) worked after daily reset
--- no more reincanrnation slot (i wished i could have started a demonolog from level 5 instead of changing class for an existing reincarnation)
--- no PVP in new leveling area (but at least KOE will get more life now i guess)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 23rd 2018, 12:30am)

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:54am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

russian server got 9.0 on thursday... we got patch on wednesday -> reset is on thursday, all you have to do is to wait until 3 am.

or just pressed CTRL + L and check what it says here.... just read x) ! there was a timer down there to see when you can get exp.

Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 3:37am

Downside: Addons need turning off if you are lagging around the new class, Bloodlust is near pointless now, concentration has some effect but not that great.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 12:33am

russian server got 9.0 on thursday... we got patch on wednesday -> reset is on thursday, all you have to do is to wait until 3 am.

or just pressed CTRL + L and check what it says here.... just read x) ! there was a timer down there to see when you can get exp.

i understand it now
ty

Downside: Addons need turning off if you are lagging around the new class, Bloodlust is near pointless now, concentration has some effect but not that great.
no problems here although i have many
i linke the idea of fixing the bloodlust / concentration amount as these stats are worth something now again