You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 4:40am

Equilibrium

You guys need to do something for the people playing on Equilibrium. The population is low, it's boring. We hardly have any pvp. Merge servers or create cross server skirmishes. Just do something before everyone left quits. I feel like I've wasted so much time and money on this game to have nothing to do.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 5:16am

dont get me wrong, its not your fault how things run, but why did you even start on this server? it was foreseeable it will be "dead" with no currency exchange and a free server running already

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 3:25pm

I have started playing there to utilize bonuses for faster creation of "foothold" but one developer decision rendered my long term plans obsolete so all my characters there are hibernating and w8ing for server merge (which is inevitable imho)- it has also proven once more than having more than one character in game is an error (unless You don't have much on primary character and want to switch sides).

Right now I do not see even one reason to play on new server unless we have boutique items (like extra scrolls) tied to entire account not just one character. My personal experience with game suggests near zero probability of that happening:)

Edit: I've forgotten Collector Editions are tied to every char on account but not all of them were worth buying (why do I need another mount if I have one from previous edition already? why not add option to choose items from the list?)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sideer" (Mar 6th 2018, 10:05pm)