You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 1:12pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

and ofc i was drunk, Kakias. you must be either crazy or drunk to play this game
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:12pm

Oracle

Intermediate

DoTs do scale with Brutality. It is recalculated on the target's health for each tick. However, they do not scale with Determination. If you have 100% determination when you cast a DoT it will continue to calculate the damage with 100 determination, even if your determination drops. This works vice versa as well if you have 0 determination.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:35pm

well your SS is strange to me as i tried it on a friend in arena. it did exact same damage at 100% and 10% life.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:51pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

• "dragonsvk8" started this thread

dots do not scale (also with HOTs) with the stats determination and brutality. the damage(or healing) is calculated at the time of casting. and you will basically always have your main dot up all the time unless if you dont cast neuro toxing for almost 40 seconds for decomp to drop off but that is unlikely. and you mostly cast it when players are at full life. so do you still rank brutality as highly knowing that dots do not get any effect from lower life of target?
Never heard of this but its for sure wrong..imagine doing same dps with dots on raid bosses which take like 8 min to kill, I would do much lower than I do now since dots are one of the main source of dmg. Anyways afta proved it with that ss so u prolly tested it wrong or something
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:29am

DoTs do scale with Brutality. It is recalculated on the target's health for each tick. However, they do not scale with Determination. If you have 100% determination when you cast a DoT it will continue to calculate the damage with 100 determination, even if your determination drops. This works vice versa as well if you have 0 determination.
well guess i was wrong about brutality are u sure about determination?

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 12:43pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Yes I am. See this guide from the Russian Forums. And if you refresh a DoT it will continue with the same Determination as when it was first cast, not the determination you have when you update it. The only way to renew it with a higher Determination level is to let the DoT disappear and then apply a new one. If you don't let it disappear, it will continue using the Determination you had when you first cast it.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 3:29pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

thats why you should start any decent pve fight with Dark Pact, since it's free boost for Determination
(if you have the points in da stat ofc)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 3:27am

thats why you should start any decent pve fight with Dark Pact, since it's free boost for Determination
(if you have the points in da stat ofc)
yea was just thinking that. although it is a little bit odd that it would scale with one of those types of stats and not the other. it does strangely make it a bit less desirable in pvp though.

how noticable is the damage reduction using a offhand vs a 2h. just looking at the actual % damage reduction difference in the tool tip of the resist does not seem like it is worth it but stats have always been weird in this game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mayainverse" (May 7th 2014, 6:48am)

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 8:36pm

have you tested that the crit reduction ruby is crit % instead of crit damage? it seems way to overpowered to be 15% reduced crit chance.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 10:32pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

• "dragonsvk8" started this thread

have you tested that the crit reduction ruby is crit % instead of crit damage? it seems way to overpowered to be 15% reduced crit chance.
yea i tested it but them result was weird..some dots had crit reduced by 15% as i said but some crited normal without any reduction so this is still kinda secret. It would be nice if someone gave more time to it to clarify these rubies cause i probably wont since i quit the game.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0