You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 5:29pm

I'm confuse. How will this event bring new players if the only place to see this event is here on this forum. It might bring ex-players back, who happen to walk in this forum. New players, probably not.

Allods need to advertise the game.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:16pm

it brings definitely new players to the game. for example my friends never wanted play allods because the lack of runes..now we have a lot of fun :) It's a good way for allods..its a little bit late for this but better than nothing :)

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:26am

Pochtron

Intermediate

The thing about "we had to pay or to farm for XXX or YYY item" is, we go to use them for all that time also. So in the end we made an advantage of it by progressing better thanks to them. Consider the amount we paid/farmed as an usage loan to make us better.

For example, I hated when pat 5 was brought on our server, and had to pay for it coz not enough time to farm. Still I think every player (new or not) should have pat 5 for a few quests, like the blue tear one, because the game expects this kind of stuff from players.
Same goes for the free respec item - it should be available to all without heavy farm or cash. Being able to change build at will to test stuff and adapt to pve/pvp/raid is a must for every player, and it's a shame it's locked for many behind a huge amount of resources.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 11:53am

Now the old players have to pay for the scrolls and runes and the beginners get it for free in less than 10 minutes.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:36pm

While I like that new players get free items it is, and I'm sorry, a giant eff you to the old players.
(New players reading this: I am really glad for you, truly! This is a complaint to the game management, not you.)
The thing about it brings definitely new players to the game. for example my friends never wanted play allods because the lack of runes..now we have a lot of fun :) It's a good way for allods..its a little bit late for this but better than nothing :)
This is great!

But.
Just recently I created a new character and I'm floored. I have been much like everyone else grinding and working hard to get to the place I am today. Granted some manage better than others, and some spend more money than others.

While I can understand you mean we have played longer and got to use it and advance from it - this isn't a valid argument, not really.
"we had to pay or to farm for XXX or YYY item" is, we go to use them for all that time also. So in the end we made an advantage of it by progressing better thanks to them. Consider the amount we paid/farmed as an usage loan to make us better.
They haven't even been playing all those years, they gained or lost nothing. Instead what we "earned" is now less of value.

Epic: ruby, emblem, stats, talent, conclave and earring. Six level 6 runes (5's from ark + crystal chips from the fragile 8's). 5 million xp in scrolls! 100 coupons for 50% off patronage 5 boxes.

This is all good and dandy until you realize, none of the older players get any of these. Not an iota.

And even worse is - we knew nothing of this happening in advance!
I'm confuse. How will this event bring new players if the only place to see this event is here on this forum. It might bring ex-players back, who happen to walk in this forum. New players, probably not.

Allods need to advertise the game.
I'm afraid to think of how many players who got these cash shop items when they didn't know that next patch they could reroll and get better items.
Wel I decided to leave the game. I have an old char, i spend money last few months on items new players get free now. I don't have epic conclave, i did not have the gold or the luck when opening boxes. I spend money on runes, and now people just get them for free.

Sure for new players who never played allods this is nice, but old players are def. in the loss. Old players who returned like myself are most fucked.

I know nobody cares, but the only way to show this is bad management is to leave the game.

They prefer 10 players of 1k $ then 100 of 100$. Let's see how those 10 players will like it when no more "normal players" are around.

I spend money on conclaves a few weeks ago, and new players now get this for free.

#goodbye
The argument that we got better stuff because we've played longer and we shouldn't be upset doesn't hold up. It really doesn't. You'd think at one point we would get something for playing this game for this long, but so far nothing of importance.

I don't think we are greedy or salty for that reason. We just want to be included in something, for once, just a little bit?
As the low levels do get everything up to epic and the high levels missing out on the items themselves say conclave, perfection mages diary, what if three mails are sent out to all players, most will throw them away because they will be bound to the player, but in each of the mail there is perfection books, conclave books and mages diary. Then if some high level doesn't have that item then they can pick out what they need, then get rid of the mail, it would make nearly everyone happy, with the exception of people who put money into the game and are thinking "Why do they get the items free when we had to pay." etc.

What could fix the uproar?

1. Give the old players some thought.
If implementing this to new characters was to make us equal at some regard, why not make sure the players already in the game are also "equal".
2. Fix the transparency.
Anything like this should be announced beforehand. I don't know how many may have gotten screwed over. It feels like some compensation would be due to at least players that just recently started playing and invested in the game.

Just my 2 cents. I know many feel something similar, not about everything but at least parts of it.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:19pm

Nord

Trainee

soo the question is now: F2P Server start with the gifts or P2P for more balance but lower population? :D

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:27pm

I feel cheated. Like for real this is totally unfair. I started playing on new server last week I was farming hard to get everything I have now I even bought preorder from you guys. This is sooooooooooooooo unfair you better do something with that or you will lose players that are with you for a long time and pay for the game and still didn't get what a guy who plays for 15 min has. I'm talking right now with my friend who started playing he said "I don't even know what's going on" and he got everything better than me? Even if he didnt spend a single dollar on that game :D? Do you really think this will help you grab new players? Nope, you will see people leaving old accounts and getting new ones or just like many I already talked with - they'll just stop playing, because it's impossible to compete with new guys.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 6:51pm

Is there any moderator in the forum to read this post?
some that helps and not only mocks this situation.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 7:23pm

A great thing would be to give those items for free at the cash shop (could be by mail, but mails expire): ofc, only once per character (not reincarnations) and the items would be bound, so the older players can catch up if they need.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 7:41pm

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 8:30pm

Hello,

Is there any moderator in the forum to read this post?
some that helps and not only mocks this situation.

Moderators are players like you and all the other players that let a feedback on this thread.
You even had an answer from one of them.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 10:56pm

At least someone who is responsible for things like that should have made a statement by this time :(. Noones responding to old player's dissapointment :/?

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 11:17pm

Hello,

This thread was opened at the end of Friday and today is barely Monday (it's 00:15 in EU CET).
You may have to realize that unless there is a very urgent issue, there are fewer activities on weekends from the official team.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, February 26th 2018, 12:31am

Gladia, please make them see this post.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 11:25am

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded it to the appropriate team so that this could be reviewed internally.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 1:17pm

it's a good idea to give it to everyone, it's inadmissible that someone who created a 10 minute account has the same thing that I took a lot of time and spent a lot of gold / cash to get it, be fair to the old players too.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 3:31pm

freestile

Professional

if you really want to solve the problem : give EVERYONE the same scrolls and runes
==> the cash shop items progress is exponential anyway so what will be a huge boost for newcomer will just help a bit the veteran getting to the next rune/scroll lvl, in the end the power gap between old and new players will be almost the same but at least everyone would have been given the same stuff so nothing to complain about (well even if i'd personnaly rather like that no one get anything at all cause i can't bear this overly casual friendly policy in mmo's nowadays... like what's the point of playing for years if you could just have done something else for all this time then come up and get not all but a lot of the advantages the others farmed/paid for, makes no sense :()

Monday, February 26th 2018, 3:57pm

I don't really understand why people are so mad about that. it's the first time the game help new people. A lot of old players complaining about two things: carrying new player in PvP low in stuff CS and losing friends. This thing will help on both case. It's a plus for everyone, and like said freestile: it's huge for the new one but a drop in the ocean for the other with already a lot of stuff, so why not giving same for everyone in the end?

For the "old player" who are disagree in this topic, just make new caracters beside your main and farm mazes gold with them.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 4:38pm

I don't really understand why people are so mad about that. it's the first time the game help new people. A lot of old players complaining about two things: carrying new player in PvP low in stuff CS and losing friends. This thing will help on both case. It's a plus for everyone, and like said freestile: it's huge for the new one but a drop in the ocean for the other with already a lot of stuff, so why not giving same for everyone in the end?

For the "old player" who are disagree in this topic, just make new caracters beside your main and farm mazes gold with them.
I am also extremely appreciative of the items that are granted to new players - I was a Veteran for many years but then deleted my main, and now these items helped me find my footing again.
Whether Veterans do or do not get these items as well does not concern me much personally - to most, it's probably like a drop in the bucket. I only hope that the outrage in this topic does not result in these items being taken away again.
It's the nicest thing Allods has done for new players in a long time (a fast, epic mount for free! epic CS stuff for free! permanently!) and I adore this move a lot, no matter how necessary it was anyway.
If Veterans stop complaining when they are sent this stuff - sent them it. They have probably put a huge lot of money and time into Allods and deserve such a gift just as much as those who start anew and don't want to feel so inferior. :thumbsup:

Monday, February 26th 2018, 4:50pm

Nord

Trainee

How long is this event?