You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 9:29pm

and the only thing the staff did so far was banish me.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:58pm

"7 years and not even full 8? SLACKER lol"

Shhhhhhh
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:03pm

gifts for new players

Did anyone try to create a reincarnation to see if you get those items?

BTW it's a very good thing the team has done for new players, i can't imagine a 222/222 runes player in random skirmish or even astral, it's like a one shot target.
Nevertheless i'm also a player that started the game when lvl40 was the max(2009 i think).i always was and i'm still a no cs player, with the time i gave and grinding i got plenty of cs items, but let's be honest the epic version of all those items ARE DEFINITELY NOT CHEAP ITEMS, Whereas they're now the minimum to have if you want to be a descent player. that being said, if it's starting to be given, it's better if it's given to whoever needs them in order to put all on the same starting step.
To make it clear the difference between old and new layers will always remain even with those items.
an advice for the team is to not neglect the old players. what still keep me come back to the game is the pleasure felt back then while lvling up lvl by lvl, the wait for the new patch, new raids to enjoy with IG friends, and the memories we shared, the struggle to get stuff items or runes...etc. that's the feeling that pulls me towards the game.
compared with a newbie who got it easy, there is no guarantee, if he/she once bored will ever come back. just yesterday my apprentice told that he was sad 'cause he got to lvl 75 in no time with all those cs items, i tried to encourage him to get to lvl 80 so he can enjoy the game more and may be he'll stay for a while, but if he stops it'll be for real LOL.

enjoy the game and stop the quarrel.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:48pm

BTW it's a very good thing the team has done for new players, i can't imagine a 222/222 runes player in random skirmish or even astral, it's like a one shot target.
Nevertheless i'm also a player that started the game when lvl40 was the max(2009 i think).i always was and i'm still a no cs player, with the time i gave and grinding i got plenty of cs items, but let's be honest the epic version of all those items ARE DEFINITELY NOT CHEAP ITEMS, Whereas they're now the minimum to have if you want to be a descent player. that being said, if it's starting to be given, it's better if it's given to whoever needs them in order to put all on the same starting step.
To make it clear the difference between old and new layers will always remain even with those items.
an advice for the team is to not neglect the old players. what still keep me come back to the game is the pleasure felt back then while lvling up lvl by lvl, the wait for the new patch, new raids to enjoy with IG friends, and the memories we shared, the struggle to get stuff items or runes...etc. that's the feeling that pulls me towards the game.
compared with a newbie who got it easy, there is no guarantee, if he/she once bored will ever come back. just yesterday my apprentice told that he was sad 'cause he got to lvl 75 in no time with all those cs items, i tried to encourage him to get to lvl 80 so he can enjoy the game more and may be he'll stay for a while, but if he stops it'll be for real LOL.

True

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:27pm

Actually it is good thing new players are getting all those items... and after 1 month they will be still forced to run without Patronage 5 (~10k bc), and runes like 666555, maybe full set of 666666.

I am actually dissapointed veteran players are completely ignored just like saying "They are playing and will be playing more, why bother with gifts for them?". I'm not saying that we should get extra rubbies for free etc but even symbolic gift like class specific unique social armor set, unique mount skin (selectable from the list) or maybe poor version of holy weapon (no stat bonus, permanent) from previous holy weapon sale outs. I have tried different MMOs in the past and all of them were rewarding dedicated players. Allods is the only game I know which ignores them.

I have seen posts like "what have u been doing in those 7 years that u don't have those items yet" possible answer to that question is simple:
I was playing, sometimes farming when my pocked was running dry.
Farming in F2P game for 7 years is well... either the most pointless thing to do or really really great dedication to the game and guess what that dedication is apparently worth nothing to developers (no offense intended, just expressing my personal opinion).

I have also tried to pose as new player in the past. It was really bad experience. Poorly geared players (I mean runes, lower GS due to lack of boutique hammers) were constantly kicked from BGs, allod raids, smaller and bigger raids. I just wish I had some screenshots with comments in party chat how newbies are treated in most cases by some experienced players who have apparently forgotten how it was to be newbie in the past.

One more disappointing thing is that You can't really plan anything in this game for more than few months. Game system is unstable. You never know what happens and which class is going to be nerfed (unless You play on ru server and know beforehand). In my own history as allods player I was forced to take breaks several times because I was simply sick of certain changes that every time ruined my plans- it is one of the reasons I really admire some players who were able to keep playing for 7 years without breaks.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 11:02pm

So I see most of us agree that it was a good idea to give free gifts to new players, but we believe old players should get the gifts aswell. Sad to find that Allods staff dont seem to share our vision, since they dont even bother to give us a answer. :thumbdown:

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:12am

Arushieru

Intermediate

I did in your inca you wont get any arc box
you have to level from beginning am now at lvl 41

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Arushieru" (Mar 9th 2018, 1:17am)

Friday, March 9th 2018, 6:52am

Kurtcobain

Professional

So I see most of us agree that it was a good idea to give free gifts to new players, but we believe old players should get the gifts aswell. Sad to find that Allods staff dont seem to share our vision, since they dont even bother to give us a answer. :thumbdown:
No worries, we read the thread, devs aswell but atm there is no answer to give thats why we cant post anything in this direction

I would say: stay tuned.

Have all a nice weekend

Greetz

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:10pm

No worries, we read the thread, devs aswell but atm there is no answer to give thats why we cant post anything in this direction

I would say: stay tuned.

Have all a nice weekend

Greetz

Kurt

so they will give items to the old players but they can not say anything in the forum because they are going to make an announcement? What did you mean?

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:34pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

I didnt say anything about giving a compensation or not!!!!! To make that 100% clear

All i said was: Mods and devs are reading this Thread but there is no answer to give atm. And thats why i wrote: we cant Post anything in the one direction or in the other!

Thats why i closed with: stay tuned

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:38pm

I didnt say anything about giving a compensation or not!!!!! To make that 100% clear

All i said was: Mods and devs are reading this Thread but there is no answer to give atm. And thats why i wrote: we cant Post anything in the one direction or in the other!

Thats why i closed with: stay tuned

Got it

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:49pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

:thumbup:

Friday, March 9th 2018, 9:01pm

Good. Let's hope for the best then. :D

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:52pm

-I wonder how much time do we have to "Stay tuned", a week has almost passed and we didn't get any respond to the issue...
-The community has discussed the issue briefly and CM's and the people at the office already have an overview of the pros and cons of the problem.
-As players we should be informed it whatever are you guys going to do whether its:
a. we ain't doing nothing stop whining about it, our game will keep running whether you like it or not.
b. we've heard what the community demands and after a long discussion with the managers we've decided that we will do this and that and it will be applied to the server at the date dd/mm/yyyy, and so on....

but leaving the players with just a fog of mystery is not what are the players seeking.

Tread lightly.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 2:02pm

They do not say anything, they seem to want everyone to forget what happened. :cursing:
For 4 days I have not entered the game because it discouraged me

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:40pm

Oyuncuların ne kazandıklarını biliyoruz zaten onu açıklamanıza gerek yok sadece tek bir yoruma cevap vermişsiniz nerede bizim mahfazalarımız taşlarımız bineklerimiz yeni oyunculara bu kadar şey verilirken bize neden hiçbir şey yok? asıl teşvik edilmesi gerekenler eski oyuncularken 2 dakika oyunu oynayan adam benden daha sağlam oluyor Türkiye'de yaşıyoruz ve 1 euro 5 tl gibi bir fiyat
işinize gelen bir yorumu cevaplayıp konuyu kestirip atıyorsunuz ben oyundan soğudum giriyorum adam 1 saat oynamış oyunu benden daha iyi taşlarla başlıyor oyuna mahfazalar full saçmalık bence doğru kararın alınacağını düşünüyorum iyi forumlar
Oyunda eski oyuncular olarak sizlere yetişebilmeleri adına yeni başlayan oyunculara ayrıcalık tanınmadı. Oyunda oyuncu yok rakip kalmadı serzenişlerinize karşılık oyunun reklamını yaptık. En nihayetinde sizlerde rakip istiyordunuz, bizlerde daha çok oyuncu için oyunu tanımaları adına sizlere oyuncu kazandırdık. 1 saatte sizlere yetiştiklerine inanıyorsanız neden sizlerde 1 saatinizi ayıramıyorsunuz. Çoğu nesnelerin süreli ve sadece oyun tanıtım amaçlı olduğunu unutuyorsunuz verilen nesnelerde hiçbir oyuncuyu zarara sokacak bir amaç barındırmadık. Bu yüzden telafi gerektirecek ya da kimseyi sıkıntıya düşürecek bir eylem değil bu durum. Sizlerde aynı nesneleri yeni hesaplarınızla kullanabilirsiniz. Telafi gerektiren bir durum söz konusu değildir.

Bu konuda telafi olmayacağını bilmenizi isterim.

İyi oyunlar.

here are answers of your questions. use google translate.

i know we all pissed off but this is the reality which they gave to us.
i think they don't care players who are in this situation and they won't care.
you will get ban from forum if you piss off about this. it does not matter if you are right or wrong. and if you are lucky, only your posts get deleted by a mod.
they did this to mid-cs people.

so many players couldn't understand this stupid patch, even full cs players who are willing to play hardly.

we all know there is something really going wrong.

but anyway;

play this game in these terms or leave it.

easy!
have fun!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Mar 16th 2018, 12:06am)

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:22pm

I'm still tuned for some news about what we asked here. Weeks already, and nothing solid to offer to players discouraged to keep playing the game. :|

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 2:24pm

Here's your long awaited response delivered from RU:

> Отключена выдача стартовых бонусов (Набор бывалого героя, Чудесный ковчег, и т.д) при создании нового персонажа.

Starting bonuses (Set of experienced hero, Miraculous Ark, etc.) giveaway for new characters has been disabled.

> Ближайшее появление таких бонусов стоит ждать теперь не раньше, чем в 10.0.

The next giveaway of such bonuses should not be expected earlier than in 10.0

---

Hope this helps you finally move on with your decision guys, coz a lot of you look stuck AF for no reason whatsoever.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:54pm

they will not give anything to the ancients?

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:39pm

If that's the best answer they could find to the whole thing, then I believe it's not what we wanted. I don't see any problem giving stuff to new players. My problem always was with older players not getting the same stuff. Not every old player had spent tons of money or had alot of free time to farm to get all the items they gave to new players.For ex: I have better runes than 666-666 but dont have all the aditional talents,rubies scrolls etc. And suddenly every single new player had all those items I couldnt get with the time I have to play the game, or the money I had spent. So , if u are one of the old players that have all those items , good for u. But, like me, there's alot of old players that dont have it and are feeling discouraged to keep playing the game. This answer dosent fix anything at all imo.
Sorry for my bad english :)