You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 3:41pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

who start playing now will have better account than mine that already has 7 years of game, congratulations team of idiots.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 23rd 2018, 7:52pm) with the following reason: title

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 3:55pm

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:09pm

mine already has permanent goblin, water of death and life and several other things, it does not make up for me to change to a new one.
What I do not have are the scrolls and the runes.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:32pm

Nord

Trainee

play on the P2P Server

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:52pm

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:12pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

He mean the new Experienced Hero Set for new players.
This contains a many items
- 6 Level 6 Runes
- Scroll o the Deadly Wizard
- Edict of Conclave (green and blue)
- Great Mage Diary (white, green, blue, epic)
- Study of Perfection (white, green, blue, epic)
- Scroll of Sacrament (blue andd epic)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:40pm

Yes it has all the scrolls until the epic, neither I that I play the long time I have these items and they give for free to the beginners, besides giving miracolous arc.
6 runes lvl 6 and 6 runes lvl 5

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:46pm

Sorry to say that, but if you don't have more better cs item than that in more than 7 years, it's your own fault. A lot of player, me included, play without paying anything here and have way better than that :/

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:52pm

this is not in question, these idiots are giving a lot of advantage to those who start playing now.
And many players who have played a long time have not won anything.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 6:27pm

What's that ? New chars will have all those items for free forever ? Don't they have expiration dates (30 days) ?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 6:45pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

yes all items don`t have a 30 day lifetime.
Only the Miraculous Ark and the 6 Fragile Clear Runes of Level 8 have the 30 day lifetime.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 6:45pm

only the 8 runes are for 30 days, but they get 6 permanent 6 permanent 6 runes and 6 permanent 5 permanent runes, the rest are all permanent.
create a new personag and see yourself.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:07pm

You only get that once you hit level 80, right ?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:16pm

You can do this when the tutorial ends, lvl 4 or 5.
you also get a parchment that turns your char into an LVL 75 instantly.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:50pm

rozetri

Intermediate

You want new players? This is what you have to do. Those items are the bare MINIMUM to be semi-capable in the current era. Nobody wants to level all the way from 1 to 80 just so they can have a chance to play with everyone else on the server, it takes forever and by the time you get there you may never be able to catch up in gear. Frankly, the fact they're offering all this is surprisingly forward-thinking for Allods in general.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:57pm

so old players who are not strong can *** themselves and the new players have to be stronger than them?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 23rd 2018, 8:29pm) with the following reason: language

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:58pm

the items are 30-day which means they are gone afterwards
you tell us you play 7 years... and you dont have level 6 runes? its your fault then, honestly

i gained level 9 runes by farming and auctions within 9 years while im certain i had lass time to play than many others
also, if you play since 7 years, you are not level 75? what level are you? or do you only mean your account exists since 7 years but you did not really play?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:00pm

Yes, I play 7 years, but that's no excuse for that.
I am lvl 80.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:02pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Or you can put in the money to catch up with the bell curve. Nobody ever said the game was fair or even nice, hell we've been saying for years that the game has critical flaws with the amount of P2W it has. The real trouble is that the game is now getting balanced assuming you HAVE those CS items, rather than being balanced for not having them, otherwise top-paying players have no challenge to pit themselves against.

You could say that maybe those players could just not spend money... and you would be right. But that's not what Russia wants. The only "good" thing about all this is that those items are relatively inexpensive, so you won't break the bank like some top players have.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky