You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:22pm

Healing in 9.0

Hey guys, the update is great so far, but let's talk about the elephant in the room which is healing. Now let me preface everything I'm about to say by saying this: I used to play summoner and druid fh on 8.2 and although neither was my main, I could comfortably heal the easier activities such as s23, maze and other things. Now, they were both not super great gs and I didn't expect them to heal the harder things, but the easier low level activities they had on lock. Now, 9.0 comes and we'll... We have this. I did hours of research on each healing class, saw what people did on ru and all. Here's what I think about all of the classes:
Priest: completely unviable. Actually worthless no matter what I did, no matter what stat combinations I used, it was impossible to even properly heal myself. And i mean not even close. Maybe with a completely shitty build this should happen but I'm pretty sure the build is within a few rubies of perfect. Now idk why that happens but my guess is just none of the rubies work or the base healing values are too low. And I think they're so low that they need an extra 0 added to all of them lol
Summoner: I think summoner is pretty close to being...not good but like lower border of acceptable. I think if you take out all the self damage the healing will be actually like...lowest level acceptable. Now, obviously that's a terrible idea since I actually really like the mechanic, so i think healing has to go up. Also now that reanimation was gutted, they have no save abilities, so they should really buff back reanimation.
Druid: I actually didn't hate druid. The nerfs hurt pretty bad but I actually like the mist change, the old mist didn't make any sense to me. That being said I think the kit is fine, still very enjoyable to play but healing has to be buffed a tiny bit.

What do you guys think of healers? Should it be a thing that only top players can do? How should the healers be buffed? Should some of the mechanics be changed?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:29pm

Do not understant, as enginner with full 7 runes i was able to heal and shield team in s1
team had 1 tank full 8 runes(paladin), and 4 dps + me
We was able to complate s1 with not problem, only some boss with aoe attacks was problematic so i need use Collosus to shield

offhealing support can give you many benefits now, so don't think your alone, 40-50% work do now support

As engineer support i can :
aoe offhealing+insta dbuffing evry 20-30s
60% dodge for group for 6s
make shield for 30-50% hp of all teammates
Decrest your global cd from 2s->1s
give 450 bloodlost (5% healing from dmg you did)
incrst dmg of pt for 10s or 150 bloodlost+ vitality
and some another trics

So your not alone now, good support schold make your life eazier, letting you focus only on tank or somone who not dodged aoe hit

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 23rd 2018, 8:46pm)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 9:01pm

Nandita

Intermediate

:D "My heal can't heal all and everything" xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nandita" (Feb 23rd 2018, 9:08pm)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 9:09pm

Do not understant, as enginner with full 7 runes i was able to heal and shield team in s1
team had 1 tank full 8 runes(paladin), and 4 dps + me
We was able to complate s1 with not problem, only some boss with aoe attacks was problematic so i need use Collosus to shield

offhealing support can give you many benefits now, so don't think your alone, 40-50% work do now support

As engineer support i can :
aoe offhealing+insta dbuffing evry 20-30s
60% dodge for group for 6s
make shield for 30-50% hp of all teammates
Decrest your global cd from 2s->1s
give 450 bloodlost (5% healing from dmg you did)
incrst dmg of pt for 10s or 150 bloodlost+ vitality
and some another trics

So your not alone now, good support schold make your life eazier, letting you focus only on tank or somone who not dodged aoe hit
You are correct, I think support buffs are very important and supports provide a lot to the party and are almost mandatory. Here's the thing though, we are only at s1 and it doesn't even have compasses. S2 WILL all of various difficulties. That makes me wonder, if you need a fully functional party to do it all now how is it gonna be possible in compasses? On RU servers I literally heard that top tier parties went compasses without healers and just tried to kill the boss as fast as possible. They managed to do it in 10-20 seconds per Boss. This is only done because of how bad the healing is right now and how good the damage is.

Also all of that being said, have you tried healing as a full healer in pvp? With the fury buffs it's practically umpossible to do anything as is, but now there is also alchemy for fury which just puts the nail in the coffin of healers

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 9:47am

Ok i can't figure out how to edit the first post so here are my updates so far:
summoner: actually I take it all back, tinkered with the crit/crit dmg some more and it finally clicked. the class is pretty good, you just gotta hit good stats otherwise it doesn't really work. Same thing with druid although druids deff feel weaker and require a lot more teamwork to actually pull through. Priests on the other hand, nothing changed really they feel really bad lol

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:16am

I can stand priests in the current patch. Nothing feels like it's having any effect. I've tried several variations and I have decent runes, still can't even manage to finish an astral without dragging in the matron. (Who, oddly enough, uses the older healing spells...)
It's so depressing I'm starting to look at core morphers to get out of the class entirely. My secondary character has always been a FH, and I've seen them nerfed and buffed as time goes on, but nothing as bad as this. The class feels useless now.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 2:42pm

dragagon

Unregistered

I can play priest heal and Summonder heal very easily and have complains on their healings. Druid on the other hand is a lost case imo. But I bet there's someone reading this that plays druid very fine and can heal wihtout struggling, all depends on ppl's knowlegde and gameplay. For summy healer it's as you said, 250 crit chance, and crit dmg. Then I roll with 1 prof, 1 deter and all else on bruta. I know there's people healing with DA aswell for blood accumulation but I throw in a blood feast instead and I am good on healing.

For priest healer I play with 250 swift, ingnore all DA on gear but you can take the rubies. Then all base stats on brutality, you will have 90 deter from rubies and perhaps 1 prof from base stats.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:52am

I respecced, tried your "suggestion" dragagon, among a few others, and had no more luck than before really.

In the end I bought a core morpher and switched to warden FH. Instantly went from struggling and barely alive to easily keeping everything topped off. The difference was obvious from the very first pack of mobs we encountered. Other people I have talked to (with cleric FH) and run astrals with have all said similar things, had similar issues, and all hate the cleric as it is now. The class hasn't just been nerfed, it's been sucker punched and is now easily outperformed by what used to be the off-heals classes.

I'm glad for your sake you can get good heals out of it and enjoy it, but for the rest of us mere mortals... it's bad.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 12:51pm

why your not waited to 9.1 path when evry class rework ?