You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:27am

Coming Back

Hi,

Coming back to the game after a long break and going give sub a go since I'm more of a casual player (little time)

I was reading on another post that there are instant level ups on ftp servers after you get to a certain point after tutorial. Just wondering if these exist on sub server? I don't mind levelling the old school way, wont take to long. Just curious if they are getting new sub players straight into the action like on ftp?

Hope that made sense :)

Thanks

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:37am

Jinn

Intermediate

I don't know your question's answer but Welcome back to the game (:
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 11:03am

Azir

Intermediate

No on P2P there is no Instant level ups, Sorry its the old school way on P2P. But your welcome to come join P2P theres guilds on League and Empire. Smugglers Paradise Discord https://discord.gg/N8rAX8D

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:50pm

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:08pm

Jinn

Intermediate

Actually you can play on f2p server, game gives you 6/6 runes, lots of scrolls and some mounts for free now. So you better try f2p first.
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:09pm

Azir

Intermediate

P2P is not as bad as people are making it out its growing more and more sure it does not have the same pop as F2P, but its not P2W no players sporting level 13 runes face rolling everyone. P2P has a strong click of players who love playing allods with out having to fork over there well earn cash well 11 dollars worth of cash. But its your choice either way. We have guilds who will welcome you on both league and empire. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I wish you luck and hope you enjoy the game hope to see you around.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:29pm

Jinn

Intermediate

If you love PVE you can start at both of servers. If you love PVP you can start at New Frontier server. Simple.
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:35pm

Azir

Intermediate

Well PvP is not much fun unless your runes are 10 and higher on new frontier :) but I never played there just hear it from lots of people. As for PvP its slowly getting better sure you don't have to plan BGs on F2P like we have to on P2p but its still fun, But still I love it. Either way welcome have have a great time. I think allods has an amazing art style and pretty good story. Take care. :thumbsup:

Though before this forum turns into who thinks what server is better then the other i will leave it with its your choice. :thumbsup:

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:41pm

Jinn

Intermediate

Not really

Well PvP is not much fun unless your runes are 10 and higher on new frontier
but yes you are right (: Allods is awesome. Btw Madcatprime welcome back to the game. :thumbsup:
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:43pm

Thanks for the response everyone :)

Ive topped up my subscription and I'm in game :)

Just trying to decide what class I should come in as. Have a few to choose from, from when I last played on this server.
42 scout
36 summy
25 healer
25 warrior

Any suggestions? I havnt played since the first few months of when sub server was created :P

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:49pm

Thanks for the response everyone :)

Ive topped up my subscription and I'm in game :)

Just trying to decide what class I should come in as. Have a few to choose from, from when I last played on this server.
42 scout
36 summy
25 healer
25 warrior

Any suggestions? I havnt played since the first few months of when sub server was created :P

i suggest you choose the class which seems most exciting to play for you

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 12:29am

Yeh I went for the summy straight away. always loved them :P

Still trying to figure out the new attacks/heals/rotations.

Luckily came along at the patch with the free week long respecs :P
Most abilities seem to require blood to 'cast' now, makes it a bit harder to pull lots of mobs at once.
Any summys have tips?

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 6:00pm

Just coming back after 5 years

I had a pretty well built character back when it was only f2p. I decided to come back and play the p2p because it just makes sense. I am tired of playing these pay to win games. Allods was the best mmo i ever played but I hated it being a pay 2 win. Back when I played Mercenaries we the top league guild and Asendency was the top empire guild. I hope to join a guild soon. Im empire lvl 6 engineer.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 6:08pm

Jinn

Intermediate

Welcome back.
^ . ^

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 6:19pm

Wb

Now there even is pvp on the p2p, it regularly pops in the evenings

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 6:49pm

Nord

Trainee

wb! arena of death popped minutes ago :)

Rate this thread