You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:58pm

Achievement rewards not working

As in title, i'm not quite sure if they do or not, so here i am to get answers. The first day i logged in to the game with the new patch and achievements i look them up to see how are they looking. The achiev window showed me that i have few of them done but i didnt get any reward for them. When i click on them it says the reward can be aquired only once, all in red, and here's the thing, i didn't got the reward at all, the date's on those completed achievements are showing the exact time i logged in which means i am supposed to get them, but i didn't, or am i missing something here? Do i have to get a new incarnation and then get those rewards, or should i do something else to get them? ?( For all the answers (if there will be any :P) thanks in advance.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 9:12pm

You did get those rewards before. Those are rewards for completing certain quest and were rewarded with some premium crystals coupons received at mailman.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:19pm

You did get those rewards before. Those are rewards for completing certain quest and were rewarded with some premium crystals coupons received at mailman.

I hear you, but it says i completed all those achievements on 22nd of february, 2 days ago, since then i got no mails with rewards in form of coupons from achievements, only mails with water of death. Only once i started lvling up and doing quests that came with the update i completed few achievements and got reward for them.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 7:17am

You got those reward while leveling before those achievement achievement was implemented. There were rewards at mailman for completing certain quests or hitting certain level. Game didn't keep time you got those rewards. Just fact it was already assigned.
Now those are implemented as achievement and date you see is just date you logged in and info about completing them was added to achievement system.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 12:27pm

I'm really sorry but i don't understand you there. They didn't reward you with for example premium crystals back then, if it was rewarded at all, cause i don't remember getting any rewards for some particular quests. But well, what you can do about it, i thought i could get those juicy +810 crystals, but i guess not ;( But just to be sure i'm gonna send a ticket to the support for the sake of getting answers :P Thank you for clarifying anyway! :)

Rate this thread