You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:29am

Volatile Infection Ability

Hey, just come back to the game and levelling up a summoner on p2p server,

quick question about volatile infection, cause back when I used to use it in a previous version, it was crazy OP. Did damage over time and spread to every other mob around it. Then exploded and dealt more damage again. In big groups of mobs it was insane and made grinding lvls/gold so dam easy.

I have tried it now (at rank 3) and it seems to do very little damage.

For the moment I have removed it from my spells and spent the points somewhere else. Is there some trick to using it now? or is it just not worth it?

Thanks

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:41am

It now works different: It applies only to 2 Mobs (not 100% sure, must be in the skill description) and deals damage to those mobs + mobs in 8m range. You can buff it with rubies (more mobs affected), but then it costs more blood.

For leveling I advise you to go for a support build and kill single target or DoT with living shadows.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:12am

Yeh the blood cost seems way to high for such minimal damage atm. Maybe a pure dps end game build it may be applicable, but atm it is almost pointless.

I am currently using assault aspect with DoT/hellion build. Working great :)
Pulling 4-5mobs at a time and healing up pretty well (heals arnt OP like they used to be haha)
But I don't have to really stop at all in between pulls, healing while moving rubie is a luxury :)

May try and switch to support build in a few more levels

Thanks

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 9:09am

khualeppi

Beginner

Volatile infection isnt that good except against big packs in astral and with the rubies taken so it affects more people(and for pvp to buff vulnerability/weakness if i remember correctly). Ritual of plague is better for aoe to spread all dots around and volatile infection is basically bonus dmg to that