You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 9:07am

Trigger Reincarnation Quest in 9.0?

As you guys know, we can jump to lv 75 after finishing tutorial with this event. after relog, we got new mail (with aiodoi spark and jar in it), but you cant use it, so probably we need to finish reincarnation quest. the problem is, how to triger it? because kladiva didnt give the quest?

Monday, February 26th 2018, 10:32am

Monday, February 26th 2018, 11:38am

An idea could be leave the jar on the mail for some time (the mail takes 29 days to expire and the jar doesn't expire while is there) bcs reach level 80 and finish the reinc quest could take some time. This idea is mostly for people that can't play every day.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 2:46pm

There were 2 requirements to trigger reincarnation quest chain.
1. Max. level. It was tuned to max level after every patch and probably it was done this time.
2. Completed one World Mystery quest chain that unlocks Cave Tka-Rik location. If remember correctly it was "Revelation" WM with quests 42-47 lvl related to it in Isle of Revelation and Twilight Isle maps.

Ark solves 2nd requirement - you get this world mystery completed. It leaves leveling up to 80.
Anyways, one of quests in reincarnation chain requires killing mobs in Kingdom of Elements - lv80 map so starting quests at lower level would be meaningless.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:16pm

Reincarnation Not Working

So I just started playing, one of the characters I have got an item to boost him to level 75 after the last update. Well I did so and I want to go about making a reincarnation, but can't. I've been to the Island of Revelation, the Master's Abode, and the cave, I've found the two characters there that are supposed to give me the relevant quests but they don't have anything for me. The one in the cave just says to come back when I'm stronger. My faction's reincarnation master also doesn't have any options. This is really vexing because that same character sent me a message with a jar that allows me to make a Aoidos reincarnation (Aoidos Spark) and another item that allows me to have more reincarnations (Iridescent Jar). It even said "I hope you remember how to make reincarnations." Am I missing something? How can I fix this?

Monday, February 26th 2018, 11:03pm

Hello,

@user_17678911: your message was merged with the existing thread (the one linked by Xrade19)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 1:29am

ok ty, this will help most newbies who wanted to be aiodoi demonologist

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 6:03am

Reincarnation as well as a another question ?

Hey I started a new toon after not playing for a year and a half with I still get to do 2 builds on my new toon as well will I get a new reincarnation for him once I hit Max lvl ? Also can I delete my prior lvl 70 to get it if I have to ?

Friday, November 8th 2019, 3:49pm

I depends.
If you started completely fresh toon at max level you get quest chain to unlock second build. You also get 1 free reincarnation slot for completing quest chain to unlock reincs. Around 70 level you also get ingame mail with additional recinarnation slot and item o create Aoidos race reincarnation though you can't use those until you reach max level and unlock reincs...

If your new toon is reincarnation then you got this stuff already and there will be no second set. Only quests to unlock second build will be available.

1.5 year means it is probably much better idea to create completely fresh toon because if cash shop items given no while leveling.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:53pm

it is noteable that when you open the questlog on the right lower side you can also see an ingameguide to the reincarnation-progress with automove

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 9th 2019, 12:42am)