Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 12:44pm

About Summy dmg and skills !!!

Hello to everyone who read this !!!

So...i just started to play again with summy(i have lvl 11 at this moment) in the old school ways. And i can't resist to not come with urgent suggestions. For first...Vampirism, i think this skill need rubies to make cast time insta, i know we have 1 ruby for that and we use Howl of Death, but i think it is consume too much drops of blood and with Vampirism we colect only 1 drop. So i think we should get at least 2 drop of blood with Vampirism instead of 1 and drops of blood from blood bank should be not reset after each time we left the combat. Or another idea for Vampirism is to change cast time with cooldown, so instead of 2 seconds cast time and 0 seconds cooldown to have 2 seconds cooldown and 0 seconds cast time.

Now about dmg skills. And here we have 2: Volatile Infection and Neurotoxin.
Volatile Infection.
I hope i will not upset anyone who read this but i want to be 100% honest. Volatile Infection is a BAD JOKE. A Very Bad Joke. From what was this skill in oldest patches and what it is now... a joke. I have to remember you all that was the best aoe skill of summy and now is the worst? Yeah, i know, summy have few more aoe skills but guess what...even with all of that skills is not good(summy) for lvling/grinding or to do a good aoe dmg in astral. So, please and i'm not kidding, increase dmg of this skill AT LEAST 5X TIMES because is EXTREMELY WEAK (at lvl 11 with few blue items from boxes and 0 rubies+0 extra stats, at rank 1 i deal 0.40 dmg so i guess at rank 3 i deal 0.60 dmg and at lvl 75 with blue items from boxes, 3 rubies on Vigor and 0 extra stats, i deal 1.99 dmg at rank 3.
Neurotoxin.
In my opinion this skill have same problem as Volatile Infection, very weak dmg. At lvl 11 and rank 1 with same gear and zero boost from rubies or extra stats i deal 0.18 dmg and at lvl 75 with blue gear from boxes, 3 rubies on vigor and 0 extra stats, i deal 0.88 dmg. So like i said for Volatile Infection, this skill need a boost of at least 5x times too.

PS: I'm a fan of this class and i loved to play with summy in their old times but because now this class is more a memory of what it was once, i was forced to play with another and better classes.

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "u_21820074" (Mar 1st 2018, 6:23am)

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 12:55pm

Do you really have the illusion that suggestions of EU Players will be implemented into the game? All we get is the english version of the russian game, not one byte more or less. And that will not change

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:57am

At level 11 you can't see how skills work and got everything wrong. TBH you won't see it well until 70-75 level and proper gear with secondary stats - mainly critical chance.
Vampirirsm/Life Tap and howl of Death - those are main dmg skills. They don't work without rubies though. There are rubies that reduce cost of HoD to 1 blood. And other rubies that make vampirism/life tap instacast. With proper stats (unfortunately not possible before 70 or 71 level) blood supply is not a problem.

Blood bank - it is reset to 10 points out of 15. It is more than enough to start single target combat (in aspect of assault). With use of other skills you can fill it to 15 before next combat and it allows to start mass aoe. In aspect of support - probably best choice for leveling 10 blood is enough to start mass aoe. If you end fight with massive blood usage and finish with empty blood bank this reset works in your favor - refills enough blood to start next fight.

Now about dots - you missed most important one: Avid Shadows - it makes 3 of them...
Neurotoxin - it is already strong enough. Dmg you see in popup doesn't count determination stat which is quite important later and it is dmg per stack. Neurotoxin stacks up to 50 times - in most cases you end combat around 30-40 stacks.
Volatile Infection - already powerfull enough. With rubies it is cast on 3/4/5 targets and each of those attack all targets within some area. Itmakes high number of "attacks". % "spells" attacking 5+ targets each makes 25+ attacks every second. In such mass aoe case it also deals nice amount of dmg.

Main stat for summoner is critical chance. Blood regeneration depends mainly on amount of critical attacks.
One of functions of DoTs is generating number of those "attacks". Each tick is at least one attack - VI can generate dozens of them. High amount of critical attacks also increase overall dmg of skills.

This suggestion won't be implemented not because it is made by EU player... but because it is made based on fragmentary information with total lack of knowledge about class mechanics working this way for years now.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:37pm

At level 11 you can't see how skills work and got everything wrong. TBH you won't see it well until 70-75 level and proper gear with secondary stats - mainly critical chance.
Vampirirsm/Life Tap and howl of Death - those are main dmg skills. They don't work without rubies though. There are rubies that reduce cost of HoD to 1 blood. And other rubies that make vampirism/life tap instacast. With proper stats (unfortunately not possible before 70 or 71 level) blood supply is not a problem.

Blood bank - it is reset to 10 points out of 15. It is more than enough to start single target combat (in aspect of assault). With use of other skills you can fill it to 15 before next combat and it allows to start mass aoe. In aspect of support - probably best choice for leveling 10 blood is enough to start mass aoe. If you end fight with massive blood usage and finish with empty blood bank this reset works in your favor - refills enough blood to start next fight.

Now about dots - you missed most important one: Avid Shadows - it makes 3 of them...
Neurotoxin - it is already strong enough. Dmg you see in popup doesn't count determination stat which is quite important later and it is dmg per stack. Neurotoxin stacks up to 50 times - in most cases you end combat around 30-40 stacks.
Volatile Infection - already powerfull enough. With rubies it is cast on 3/4/5 targets and each of those attack all targets within some area. Itmakes high number of "attacks". % "spells" attacking 5+ targets each makes 25+ attacks every second. In such mass aoe case it also deals nice amount of dmg.

Main stat for summoner is critical chance. Blood regeneration depends mainly on amount of critical attacks.
One of functions of DoTs is generating number of those "attacks". Each tick is at least one attack - VI can generate dozens of them. High amount of critical attacks also increase overall dmg of skills.

This suggestion won't be implemented not because it is made by EU player... but because it is made based on fragmentary information with total lack of knowledge about class mechanics working this way for years now.
You played with summy from start(lvl 5) or you changed in this class after you hit lvl 75 with another class?
And from when you play Allods(which patch) ?

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 7:09pm

I started in with summy in Gipat patch.
Actual summoner mechanics is since 7.0 with just some tweaks.
Lack of critical chance stat on leveling gear makes it difficult becasue of low blood supply and rare proc of rubies supporting HoD and vampirism. Bloodlust nerf in 9.0 makes it even worse.
Support spec with rituals is some solution because it has very low blood requirements.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 10:16pm

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 10:35pm

Summoner.. it was never changed to other.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 1:09pm

One more thing...you play on P2P or F2P server? and if you play on F2P what lvl you have at runes?

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 6:53pm

Buuhuu

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 304

Konum: Baustelle

Meslek: Bauarbeiter

• Özel mesaj gönder

Huhu,

I want to throw in some things aswell.

Volatile Infection is a really powerful aoe skill, which scales enormously with the amount of enemies.
One cast result in 8 Hits on every mob. So if it is spreading with the "advanced genetics" ruby it is hitting like a million times. It's not a single attack. It's the numbers which makes the difference here. I wouldn't focus on it in early game though (maybe around level 30).

Neurotoxin isn't working as before, like stacking up, then exploding and leaving a long stun. It's dealing damage according to it's amount of stacks, which increase by dealing critical attacks. (See "Necrosis" ruby in first grid) However, also this one is not that good in early game.

Since the change of the "Blessing of the dead" rubies not providing a constant blood flow anymore I find for myself that support spec isn't valuable for leveling anymore. It is much more enjoyable with assault spec, with maximized hellion pet.

Summoner is one of the more unforgiving classes when it comes to blood management in leveling and low crit chance value times. However, if you don't spam Howl of Death it should be doable, you need a little bit patience, or well... needed. With time they added a huge utility for blood management.

Blood Feast is now providing 2 drops per tick. And "Step trough the shadows" ruby is still a huge help. I never had any problems with leveling from 0 to 75 with those 2 rubies. Blood Ties talent is nice aswell. Your pet is dealing a lot of damage, when it crits it can apply the Gemotoxin debuff, which hits hard aswell (though keep in mind that gemotoxin counts towards your aggro, not your minions).

And yeah, like ertil said: Don't forget about Avid Shadows, and dont forget Wandering Fever later, which is one of the strongest dots, if played well.
Also Vampirism/Life Tap + Howl of Death are you main direct attacking skills (if we forget about the instant dmg from wandering fever), which you are casting, while keeping your dots on the target.

A very basic build starts like that:
https://alloder.pro/calc-en#n$fgo01k0000…3020c00::13ydj3

For Talents, just go for full Hellion, take at least rank1 howl of death and then you can max out avid shadows, also don't forget rank1 of blood ties.

focus on the middle grid first, especially "blood feast" and "step trough the shadows". Then go for the "dehydration", "sepulchral chill" and "evil fate" rubies. You maybe also take the "Blood fountain" rubies before dehydration etc. However, I think the 3 I mentioned before are the more important ones, while leveling.

Once, you have wandering fever you can start taking "Ritual of Pain" Ruby on rank2 (not rank3!), for easier start (less global cooldowns triggered) into the battles. "Seal of Death", "Terminal Stage", "Grim Reaper", "plague Doctor", "Desolator", there are a huge load of rubies to increase your damage with time.

Actually I think summoner is/was one of the most useful classes (speaking about pve, assault spec), as it can make players invincible, healing percentage based, dealing high single target dmg, if played well has high aoe dmg without even using the aoe ritual, and if you have enough rubies or sacrifice a little bit single target, dealing even more aoe dmg with the aoe ritual.

I wish you good luck with your new class or, if you try it again, with the new summoner :)
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 12:42am

dragagon

Misafir

Buhu hammering it all together as usual :)

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:22am

You know what Buuhuu, it's strange how you say about summy how he have a strong aoe dmg when many players who tried summy told me is average on dmg. You say to use Blood Ties and Blood Feast but if i use Blood Feast when i have under 40% health i will die, i will kill myself. And now why summy is only one from all classes which are Masochistic, if i want to heal someone i have to take dmg, if i want to deal dmg i have to take dmg...so why when i fight with a group of mobs or i do pvp i have to hit my balls to heal myself? Why warrior or psy or the new class don't get dmg when they deal dmg??? It's so fucking wrong.

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "u_21660447" (Mar 5th 2018, 11:38am)

Monday, March 5th 2018, 6:58pm

Buuhuu

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 304

Konum: Baustelle

Meslek: Bauarbeiter

• Özel mesaj gönder

Alıntı

You know what Buuhuu, it's strange how you say about summy how he have a strong aoe dmg when many players who tried summy told me is average on dmg.

So lets be honest about this. Most players doesn't even have the slightest clue how to play summoner assault in aoe. All they think of is taking ritual of plague and maybe they even remember volatile infection. Then there are those players who are playing in groups with warrior and scout and all the other burst aoe classes and doesn't even have a chance to perform. Summoner is a dot class and if you cant use your dark palm you need a little bit preparation time to build up aoe damage. I agree that aoe is a little bit low while leveling, but it can be insane high in endgame AND if summoner cant build up its aoe then it's fine anyway, as this isn't needed in its group then.
Summoner aoe isn't a brainless one, if you want to pull the maximum out of it, you have to do a lot of micromanaging. Of course it's easier for players with max rubies which can afford almost any relevant ruby, but you still can out-dps a bad aoe ritual spamming summy, without you having it, if you handle your dots and blood well.

Alıntı

You say to use Blood Ties and Blood Feast but if i use Blood Feast when i have under 40% health i will die, i will kill myself.

No, you wont. As it is decreasing your health 4 times for 10% of your CURRENT health. This means you are loosing 40% of your current health not 40% of your max health. Though I agree that, if used in the wrong place, the mobs you pulled maybe kill you. I prefer to take the "Washing with blood"-Ruby (under Blood Feast) to immobilize the mobs, also don't forget that you can stop the channeling of the cast by pressing Esc on your keyboard. In most cases I used it for leveling was just to get around 2-3 blood points back. Now that you get 2 points per tick. That's even more in the same time. Blood Ties (r1) is healing you more than it deals damage under around 50%.

Alıntı

And now why summy is only one from all classes which are Masochistic, if i want to heal someone i have to take dmg, if i want to deal dmg i have to take dmg...so why when i fight with a group of mobs or i do pvp i have to hit my balls to heal myself?

Healing yes, however you are healing yourself more than you dmg yourself (except when using Channel of Life) in aspect of healing. When it comes to damaging actually while leveling you don't need to dmg yourself in order to deal dmg. Blood Feast is just a nice addition to your blood income, if you need 2 or 4 more blood. And even if you need 8 more blood. Then just let your hellion tank the mobs, til you filled your blood bank. When on astral allods, well, without support you will often use bloodletting now, the temporal acceleration of the summy for the summies xd But even than, you have a healer.

The only thing, which makes leveling a little bit harder is the nerf of bloodlust.

And yeah, summoner was hitting himself hard since phlebotomy hit. I don't have any problems with it. If you have then summoner probably isn't for you^^
BAUA POWA!

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir