You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 7:40am

Summoner full healer guide

Recorder a guide on summoner healer for a friend, will post it here too. If you have any questions, comments or if you disagree with something i've said let me know, will be interested to discuss it.
Heres the build how it should look like: https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#n$b01j6co0o…3q1v12::13ydj3:

heres the video where i talk about everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9ZiE-SMkU The quality is bad but idk how to make it better in youtube. Note that i have a different build in the video and thats because my water of death ran out halfway through testing.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 8:31pm

khualeppi

Beginner

btw Dark veil and blood aegis state in the description that swiftness doesnt affect the cooldown of the ability.

Can you really keep determination above 75% in astral all the time with dark renewal spam? (so its better than profi)
Also thanks for saying that the ruby for blood stream and blood feast also decreases channel time of dark renewal I hadn't realized that.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 5:37am

dragagon

Unregistered

You seem to have invested time and reading into this, so kudos for that! Not many people do that, ending up sucking and not being able to take critizes.
Altho I have some doubts.
To start with, "flow of life", you don't explain what it does or what it is, and you stutter at it, telling me you really don'y know what it even is. I believe this is the healing Blood feast does, because it originally damages.
You also should definitely take the "blessing of the dead" rubies (10% less dmg taken) instead of "weeper" (lurker attacks heal) because it's not worth it otherwise. A dead healer cannot heal. So every bonus damage reduction you can take is a must.

"phlebotomy" seems not to be working as intended. so it's something devs should see.

About your stats, softcap for all OFFENSIVE special stats is 250. So you should not go over 250 on anything in the offensive special stats. Speaking for you, you should get 250 crit chance and dmg.
Your base stats should be used on prof and bruta only. You will have 90 determination from rubies already. I see you have the MBR addon already; just put the avg determination on 0 and it'll tell you the best dps/hps ratio without determination, which you don't use for healing.
Double attack would be good for extrra blood gain, but I don't feel any problem with it so it's not necesarry at all.
Swiftness is not worth it either. It's good to take for bg's so you can spam POM more, but I haven't tested it since 9.0 launched.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 7:15am

btw Dark veil and blood aegis state in the description that swiftness doesnt affect the cooldown of the ability.
havent realized that, i dont use swiftness so i was just theorycrafting where it would be good, well i guess because of that its just...not good lol ty!
Can you really keep determination above 75% in astral all the time with dark renewal spam? (so its better than profi)
Also thanks for saying that the ruby for blood stream and blood feast also decreases channel time of dark renewal I hadn't realized that.
It's ironically a little harder in good parties lol. keeping it around 50% with ties spam is no problem, that is if the party takes no damage at all, if some damage is indeed coming in 75% is easy. Especially if you're with rowdy, the trick is to NOT abuse the blood ties bug (which heals rowdy to full no matter what) since if you keep healing him manually it keeps deter basically at a 100 all the time (ish).

edit: just did a few runs with a juiced up rowdy and 4 real dps, on bosses average deter was 86-85 on packs however it did get a bit low, but thats because dps were good and packs didnt live long. So decide for yourself, its definitely more up and down and prof+brut is more consistent but determination isnt as bad as people think, especially with rowdy as a tank which happens ....quite often actually. The key is just not using blood ties on rowdy, as it heals him to full and doesn't give much determination (go figure).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kigai" (Mar 4th 2018, 8:08am)

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 7:49am

"

You seem to have invested time and reading into this, so kudos for that! Not many people do that, ending up sucking and not being able to take critizes.
Altho I have some doubts.
To start with, "flow of life", you don't explain what it does or what it is, and you stutter at it, telling me you really don'y know what it even is. I believe this is the healing Blood feast does, because it originally damages.
You also should definitely take the "blessing of the dead" rubies (10% less dmg taken) instead of "weeper" (lurker attacks heal) because it's not worth it otherwise. A dead healer cannot heal. So every bonus damage reduction you can take is a must.

"phlebotomy" seems not to be working as intended. so it's something devs should see.

About your stats, softcap for all OFFENSIVE special stats is 250. So you should not go over 250 on anything in the offensive special stats. Speaking for you, you should get 250 crit chance and dmg.
Your base stats should be used on prof and bruta only. You will have 90 determination from rubies already. I see you have the MBR addon already; just put the avg determination on 0 and it'll tell you the best dps/hps ratio without determination, which you don't use for healing.
Double attack would be good for extrra blood gain, but I don't feel any problem with it so it's not necesarry at all.
Swiftness is not worth it either. It's good to take for bg's so you can spam POM more, but I haven't tested it since 9.0 launched.
"

flow of life is correct, I did kinda skip it because honestly in the moment i forgot what it does, but you are correct. And yes i completely agree with you about the damage reduction rubies which is what I say in the video. I dont know if i seemed confident but in reality i am 100% sure since really there is nothing else nearly as good that you can take instead, as i said the current build i have in the video is just one of the mad tests which i am stuck with now since the droplets timed out. The build i posted alongside the video is what i recommend using and what I have decided on in the end :)

About phlebotomy, i think you're partially right since i think it works SOMETIMES im really not sure what makes it work but sometimes it consistently gives blood as it should but sometimes (as in the video) it doesnt. Really strange but i have noticed that often it doesn't work. Now MAYBE its just variance and sometimes i just got lucky with the blood storm procing 5-8 times in a row, but sometimes it seems like it work. That being said, still not often i get blood problems so idk idk.
Edit: I FIGURED IT OUT. What initially confused me, was that when you use dark renewal you sometimes end up -1 blood sometimes 0 and sometimes +1 which should never happen since it takes 1 blood and due to phlebotomy gives 1 and also gives one if it crits (because of blood storm). so the only posibilites should be 0 or +1 however often enough it gave -1. And if phlebotomy DOESN'T work then +1 shouldn't be possible yet it happens. I however figured it out. This happens because dark renewal procs bloody sacrifice, it crits and procs blood storm which gives another drop of blood, thus meaning that phlebotomy is completely broken and you are correct it never works.

Now stats: crit chance at 250 i agree for now. Stats are scarce and going past the soft cap is rough however it seems like the diminishing isn't THAT big, so its worth looking into as in the future we'll definitely have to take more crit and crit dmg.
determination debate...here are my thoughts on the topic, i think determination is very hit or miss in terms of working. Sometimes you have parties (especially with rowdy tank) where your deter is capped most of the time. Sometimes you go with parties where no one is taking any dmg and then it just...sucks lol prof+brut definitely seems like a more CONSISTENT option as it works about 100% of the time, however i feel like if you nee that extra little push like hard obs or something, then i think its worth considering determination. But after your message and thinking about it some more, for everyday astral prof+brut is better i agree.

edit: did a few runs to see how it works, with rowdy as a tank on bosses average determination was 85-86 consistently. On packs it was a bit low, but the dps were good, the packs didn't do much damage to begin with. So determination might not be better but its not "bad" either. That being said, im interested to test it in more extreme environments such as compases, or even obs but that will come with time so right now s1 is all we have :P

double attack, i agree with you about not needing blood, however it is worth considering because of its synergy with crit and crit dmg. Crit dmg is extremely good rn, and if you get another extra proc which can crit it could add up to a pretty good number. Again, math needs to be done to really calculate the numbers, but ive heard on ru servers that DA is just good to take with the crit chance+ crit dmg package because of that. That being said, the time for that is definitely not now, since we don't have enough stats.
Swiftness is useless i agree, I've never used it so i was just theorycrafting where it COULD be good (not saying it should be done) but as the other guy here said, it doesn't work on 2 most important abilities (which i overlooked) so its absolute garbage at least in pve.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kigai" (Mar 4th 2018, 8:35am)

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 10:22pm

This is very helpful, thank you very much!