You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 3:53pm

Please help with healer build + general advice

Hello everyone!

Completely new player here who started today with a healer. Did a few quest and found a lot of things in my extra bag which i used so am level 75 now. Don't know whether that was a smart move or not. Anyway. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Tried reading the forums but the build threads are very old and have no clue whether they are still usable or not. I want to build my character but don't know where to spend my talent and grid points. Tried to ask a lot of healers in game in Yasker's tower but only one person answered to 'please help' and even that answer was a simple 'no'. I tried to whisper to my mentor or whomever with the orange question mark i even found him running around in the same building but even he didn't answer at all. Can someone please help me with a basic build and basic tips for a healer? Also is this what i should expect from the in game community?

Thank you.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 5:51am

dragagon

Unregistered

This is the buildI am using. I probably have too many rubies for you but you should communicate back how many you have so we could check what ones are to be left out.
Also, please do not judge the community on several turkish players that never read chat, cannot communicate any english, or happen to have gotten one of the rudest players in the game. Community is helpful and smart, but bad people are everywhere.
Boosting yourself to 75 was perhaps not the smartest thing to do since you reach endgame with 0 game knowledge, no feel of your build, how to play, you didn't "grow" with your talents so you're unsure of what does what etc.
You're welcome to join our guild Dubstep Dragons where we can surely help you further on. New Frontier Empire.
If you have more questions, looking forward to hear from you :)

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 8:12am

Nandita

Intermediate

Using this instant lvl 75 item is not smart.

Make new char and start again and play the game one time from 1-80 then you will learn how to play your class.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 3:39pm

Just curious are there any hybrid builds for healer class so I can heal in group and do solo content with decent dps at least until greatness strikes me. Or am I better off full heal/dps? Any and all help will be appreciated. :D

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 7:34pm

Really go on dps build until greatness. Difficult to kill anything on heals.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 1:17am

dragagon

Unregistered

Just curious are there any hybrid builds for healer class so I can heal in group and do solo content with decent dps at least until greatness strikes me. Or am I better off full heal/dps? Any and all help will be appreciated.

You could try a pvp build. That is nearly always the right way to quest since you have enf dmg and heals for anything (dps is not what you need for levelling - endgame only)

This is what I use for pvp.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 11:00am

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the great suggestions. Meantime found a very helpful high level healer who helped me out ingame so am now getting familiar with the character but might do as Nandita suggested and try a level 1 one. Even if i won't level him up till 80 i guess it will still help getting familiar with the game. One more question which is not really related to healers but at least i won't make another thread. How good was the choice i made? Would there be an easier class to start with?

Thank you.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 8:45pm

I wouldn't be so sure about importance of leveling from 1.
Without secondary stats which are not available at leveling gear at all most of builds will not work as intended. It is most visible with classes that rely on critical chance but for other classes it also changes importance or even usability of different skills.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:57am

dragagon

Unregistered

How good was the choice i made? Would there be an easier class to start with?

What I used to do when I started this game, was litterally play every class til lv20, then made another char of another class and try that, do em all. The game offers all classes, why only play one :)
Try em all like I did, invest time in learning each of them, then decide :)