You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:18pm

Sale: Box Of The Holy Warrior - 05/03/2018

Dear Sarnaut,
There have long been rumors about a miraculous artifact called the Holy Weapon. They say that if you hold it in your hand, you will feel an influx of strength and the weapon begins to glow with a magic light.
From March 5 to March 12, everyone has the chance to acquire a Box of the Holy Warrior at the Boutique and possess the Holy Weapon magic artifact. It will transform your character's entire arsenal and it will increase one of your attacking stats by 20.
The stat bonus will depend on the class:
Mages & Healers+20 Double AttackBards, Wardens & Warriors+20 Critical DamageEngineers, Paladins & Scouts+20 SwiftnessDemonologist, Summoners & Psionicists+20 Critical Chance
When any of the weapon colors is activated, the entire color set becomes available. In addition, you can get Sources of Pure Light, special items for the activation of the Holy Weapon, through the context purchase. You can use those items to awaken the power of the Holy Weapon for 3 months without buying a new one.
When you open a Box of the Holy Warrior, you can get the following items:

Shard of the Holy Weapon
Combine 100 shards to obtain a Holy Weapon of one of three kinds.

Holy Weapon of the Ancestors
Morphs any equipped weapon into an epic one! This appearance is worth a great hero! Holy Weapon has a lifetime of 180 days.Consumed after use.

Holy Weapon of War
Morphs any equipped weapon into an epic one! This appearance is worth a great hero! Holy Weapon has a lifetime of 180 days.Consumed after use.

Holy Weapon of Harmony

You can get all this by opening a Box of the Holy Warrior, which is on sale at the Boutique. Note that this is a limited-time offer!
Note, when you open a Box of the Holy Warrior, you do not receive Collector's coins. The weekly lottery is also not held.

No matter your fighting style - it is important to look fearsome on the battle field. Give yourself that indomitable look with the Box of the Holy
Warrior and illuminate your battles!

Allods Team

Monday, March 5th 2018, 4:56pm

khualeppi

Beginner

I suppose these weapon skins will not be available for buy in the p2p server?

Monday, March 5th 2018, 6:15pm

freestile

Professional

finally! like 2 weeks after last weapons expired x_x

Monday, March 5th 2018, 9:52pm

Azir

Intermediate

Ok So F2P got Weapon skins ok so where are P2P's weapon skins I will state this again if RU P2P can have weapon skins we should to.. Your giving F2P all these events and not doing anything for P2P our server is growing and growing so give us what we all want... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Stop sweeping us under the rug.. X(

Monday, March 5th 2018, 9:58pm

rinroken

Beginner

I'd gladly buy these if My.com just gives it to us to purchase.
Russian allods Sub server has a it so why not give us the chance to give My.com some money.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 10:01pm

Nord

Trainee

Yea would pay some Money too if the prices would be fair :)

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 9:06am

I would buy it too just give it to us please :thumbsup: I play on p2p server make these wopenes available in the subscription server please !
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:14pm

Please make this event happen on p2p too. Thank you!
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 6:00pm

Eddy

Intermediate

For those on p2p, we had few events with weapon skins on ru p2p.
1st was carnifex code boxes, including weapon skin.
2nd PvP tournament, option to buy ticket around 4 euros, after buying a ticket u get option to do quests every day, with doing quests u are unlocking rewards 1-100, after u do 20 tasks u get mirage boxes ( 4 or 5 different weapon skins in that box)
3rd Event also was PvP tournament, u get quests and if u complete them u will recive currency and u can buy weapon skin with that currency from npc
4th normal collector editions...

So now u know which events u need to obtain those, if u need links from ru let me know :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 5:01am

Azir

Intermediate

See allods team this is what we want and what smugglers paradise needs make it happen please stop ignoring P2P. :thumbsup: its not about money it's about how you treat the players that enjoy your game. We enjoy playing allods but more on P2P its not hard to add all the events that were just listed for us. :thumbup:

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 12:14pm

I agree with the others here. Bring cosmetic events such as this one to P2P. The stat increase can be removed, but P2P players play on this server for less pay to win insanity, not for less cosmetics. Most of us would probably pay a lot for holy weapons' cosmetic aspect.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 12:29pm

I would definitly pay for cool skins! But only cosmetic pls:)

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 12:36pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Every skin sold on p2p is without bonus stats, only cosmetic... So dont worry about that :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, March 9th 2018, 2:40am

Azir

Intermediate

Now lets hope the CMs are take notice of our comment me and bring to the game what we all want. :thumbsup:

Rate this thread