You are not logged in.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 1:48pm

Worth coming to p2p?

I was wondering how populated the p2p server was? Is it more populated on league or empire? Is there enough players to where i can do all activities at any hour?

Monday, March 5th 2018, 1:57pm

Hello,

yes its worth definitly. I think more ppl are on the league side!
much ppl coming back to the server the last days.
at any time u can play all activities except pvp, but in the evening u can play PVP (EU TIME)
more and more people are coming and joining BG´s. soo it looks good that u can play anytime pvp in the future :)
try it out! see you

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:59pm

This is true.

But join Imp side, we need players more urgent^^

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:09am

angered

Trainee

Server is great at the moment! Come join the fun!!

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:22am

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:56am

hi i'm considering to start P2P. Will there be a goblin servant on this server?

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:14am

angered

Trainee

hi i'm considering to start P2P. Will there be a goblin servant on this server?
Nope!
Is it good for NA players?
Yes, there's a base on NA players on league side - pm me in game or on discord if you have any questions!

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 9:04am

Marco

Intermediate

Taleron here,

there is no goblin servant needed. You can go on pretty well just with the loot helper.

Greetings everyone. :D

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 4:13pm

IronPhoenix

Beginner

I was wondering how populated the p2p server was? Is it more populated on league or empire? Is there enough players to where i can do all activities at any hour?

As they say P2P is dead! :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 10:47pm

I'm really enjoying the game thus far, my only complaint is the lack of apparent players on this server. But what do i know, I just found out about this game today.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 11:17pm

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 6:34am

Allods is left only with it's major fans. ^ This is good. You all have good attitudes. Don't let Allods die!
Slooowpoke?

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 11:14pm

Friday, April 27th 2018, 6:28am

Paradise server is dead, definitely

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:33am

Quoted

Paradise server is dead, definitely

Start ask what can you do to change it, if 100 ppl like you come only to write "Paraise server is dead" will it bring new players?
While thay was just can come to play, stop telling shit then men

If you can't find ppl to play blame yourself for that, and i tell you it as f2p player

Friday, April 27th 2018, 2:37pm

Yesterday evening/ night was 2 pg on in all novograd, you think it’s ok? I rly wish that server don’t give up, but it’ dead

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:25pm

Jurichev

Beginner

Hello everyone!

So I am getting mixed reviews here, which is making me doubt about coming here or not!
I, myself am an oldschool Allods player, who spent thousands of euros on my account on F2P, and still couldn't compete with some of the hardcore players, which made me lose the will to the game.
I am asking, as an Allods fan, is it worth to play this server, do you get decent PvP and PvE experience?

Best regards,
Filip :)

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:15pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Hello everyone!

So I am getting mixed reviews here, which is making me doubt about coming here or not!
I, myself am an oldschool Allods player, who spent thousands of euros on my account on F2P, and still couldn't compete with some of the hardcore players, which made me lose the will to the game.
I am asking, as an Allods fan, is it worth to play this server, do you get decent PvP and PvE experience?

Best regards,
Filip

Money spent is money spent, no matter where and when. If you're a retuning player then I suggest to you and ALL other new players to be redirected to the subscription server.
To start with the league side. Dont go empire, there is none. I' say start building up a community on the league side since there are some people already. If every new player does this, then at the end of the week there's enf players to do all content. Once this is true, another chunk of allods population will come and try sub out.
But you need to bite your teeth at the start since that'll be a downer. But hey, nothing comes for free.
Either pay money on f2p so that you wll still feel bad,
or pay dedication and time which surely will pay off longterm on the subsciption. Goodluck to you newbs! And welcome to the game!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Apr 27th 2018, 4:35pm)

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 12:14am

Laany

Intermediate

I think it's really funny when F2p players who have high Runes and many CS iterms , just come for Fun on the P2P here give any Statements !

That's why the server dies every 6-8 weeks for each Patch! As you can see most of them bought the CE and free premium time! Do you really believe that an F2p Player who has been playing on the F2p for a long time gives up his Character to play full on the P2p?

I could call some who are in Minc or Warsong just drop by on the P2p and then say * I do not want to use CS anymore everything is so expensive, here it's much better * biggest lie ever ! You always want the truth, but if someone calls the facts then he/she is toxic !?

As the longest P2p player (3 years almost every Day )I know almost everybody on the P2p and also the Situation and every time the mimimimi comes we want more for the P2p, you Guys think My.com does not see how the p2p works? When you really want to play here you must bite your teeth togheter ánd you must have much Ambition! But most People can not expect that here, they just want to have everything fast.They dont see what they have all free on P2p for what you must pay on F2p . But is is still not enough because they are to CS spoiled.

Yes go all league best what you can do, Empire was always stronger, But league does not have as much patience as we on Empire. And all People on 1 Side brings nohting how we can see !! And honestly everyone can save the saying that nobody likes to play Empire because of me, because it just does not correspond to the truth!

My conclusion after almost 3 years of playing on the P2p, closes this server! It is just a blow in the Face when bored F2p players come, because they have free play time from the CE.
So that's my own opinion! Do you love the P2P stay and play, and not only for free CE sup time !! :thumbdown:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Laany" (Apr 28th 2018, 12:29am)

Rate this thread