You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 6:12pm

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

help me . i cant finish this quest

----------
Edit moderation:
Players gave the answer a few messages below:
it's not a bug or something like that.

you just need to have a level 95 item to do that transmutation thing. you can't do it on level 94 items.

there is a yellow icon on items which means you can transform it. (press "I")

it also does not work on items which you crafted with your professions and which you got from astral allods.(wrist, belt, weapons, wand, shoulders, necklage, gloves)

it just works on items which you crafted on that artifact.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 1st 2018, 7:48pm) with the following reason: title and threads merged

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:04pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Cant see the item you need

You should have a Ring to transform if i remember right :whistling:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 1:23am

yes i have ring i build from Quest tutorial , but no option for transformed in anvil of artifact http://tinypic.com/r/14ny45/9

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 6th 2018, 5:09am)

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 1:48am

yeah but still no option on anvil for transformed it . pls help :(

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 1:58am

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:11am

After you switch for creation, where are you supposed to look? Is it the unavailable one that needs 30 Training Material, 10 Amalgam and 12k Gold?
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 4:49am

http://tinypic.com/r/14ny45/9 on creation tabs too no option for transformed . :(
yeah still no option on anvil "creation-tabs"
this quest cant event burn too . . pls help

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 6th 2018, 5:18am)

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 3:06pm

Yup my wife and I have this same issue. We have received the ring from the Creation quest but now we are stuck in the Transformation part. When we click on the "Transmutation" tab in the Anvil we just get a blank window with no buttons or anything.

We used the Miraculous Ark to level to 75 so we thought we might be missing some previous quest or unlock but I am starting to think that the anvil is bugged.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:27pm

Hello,

Could you please report the issue, if it's happening to several players:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/

Don't hesitate to explain that you used the miraculous Arch too (any details can help :)).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:22pm

Thank you my french friend, I have reported the issue through the link you provided. With screenshots and all.

Kind regards.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:30pm

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:01pm

Have you asked about traning tool from npc ?

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:20am

No option to ask about training tools from the NPC. Only to get reacquainted with the basics, artifact of heroes, anvil of artifacts, reagents, and trading scrolls.
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:05pm

Just por information, I got a reply to my ticket saying that they are going to transfer this issue to the developers.

Cheers.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 2:06pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 3:13pm

How about this?
Hey there dragagon,

First of all thanks for the video, very helpful (and the intro and outro are very cool :thumbsup: ).

The issue we are having is not with that particular quest. At least for me the issue is the next one. You are asked to transmutate the ring but when clicking the transmutation tab in the Anvil interface you get a blank screen and I suppose we should be getting an option to transmutate the ring or something.

I created a ticket for this which has been forwarded to the devs.

I will also check out your "gearing up for dummies" vídeo since I think I qualify as a dummy.

Cheers.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:38am

dragagon

Unregistered

ohhh I see, yeahh goodluck with that ;s and thank you for the compliments ^^

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:18am

it's not a bug or something like that.

you just need to have a level 95 item to do that transmutation thing. you can't do it on level 94 items.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:36pm

Doesn't work, got a level 95 belt, still got a blank page. How do I make level 95 weapons though? someone said the anvil but there is only armor.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:10pm

Doesn't work, got a level 95 belt, still got a blank page. How do I make level 95 weapons though? someone said the anvil but there is only armor.

there is a yellow icon on items which means you can transform it. (press "I")

it also does not work on items which you crafted with your professions and which you got from astral allods.(wrist, belt, weapons, wand, shoulders, necklage, gloves)

it just works on items which you crafted on that artifact.