Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Why is forum's background not updated?

Main page's background is updated to the new patch but the forum sill has old one even though Allods' logo is new? Why is that?

Lisad

Profi

Beruf: Magic tricks

• Nachricht senden

We won't be changing it, unfortunately.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

and the reason is? :D

to reminde you that international server is close to trash. btw, where is the new guildportal? :D

We won't be changing it, unfortunately.
Wow, that are great news! Maybe just delete any visuals on page/forum... Who needs them anyway? :-)

Beruf: Geriatric nurse

• Nachricht senden

Nandita the guildportal was a extra Service from webzen aka gpotato, my.com decided to quit it for what ever......

Was a good thing and a nice savespace for help Videos pictures and what ever...... And the ning :D :D :D memorys coming over me

Maybe there is a chance to get it back
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)