You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 3:06am

How do I hide my bow?

How do I hide my bow? i only want to show my swords...

Also if I want to dual wield should i make a warrior or scout? I got to level 15 on equilibrium server but didn't know it had less players and am going to new frontier now

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 4:11am

warrior ->

have dual weapon -> bow / crossbow = visible
have large weapon (2-handed) -> -> bow / crossbow = invisible

scout ->

bow / crossbow = visible always

you can only adjust visibility of headgear & cloak & armorshell in options, not weapons

i think is a good idea to go to new frontier server :)

1 more thing related:
you can later get an item ("insigna") which change weapontype in endgame
for example in astral my psionicist found a 2handed sword but i prefer the look of dual-daggers for psi so i get this item and apply it to the weapon
get it in KOE at vendor NPC or at BG-reward NPC, its called insignia of idontknow and has purple color...

for scout & warrior you can also change bow / crossbow this way (but its only cosmetic, in the past crossbow did more damage, but this mechanic has been removed)