You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 1:11pm

Defstats

What def stats do you currently aim for in PvP and PvM?

250 caution is obviously a must-have in pvp, but what to do with the rest of the defstats?

Next question: Do you feel that bloodlust is valuable for PvM? (in PvP I consider it not very useful...)

Cheers in advance for your answers

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 3:15pm

What def stats do you currently aim for in PvP and PvM?

250 caution is obviously a must-have in pvp, but what to do with the rest of the defstats?

Next question: Do you feel that bloodlust is valuable for PvM? (in PvP I consider it not very useful...)

Cheers in advance for your answers

For end game pvp, 300 caution atleast, 250 survavibilty since heals are pretty weak this patch, gotta help the mto keep you alive. Then all the others stats on Vitality.

For Pve, Only 150 bloodlust (you will have the bloodlust buff from your support anyway), 260 concentration, all the others stats on Vitality. You can put some survability if for a better concentration shield.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:31pm

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 4:25am

dragagon

Unregistered

The correct stats should be applied at all times to play at high efficiencies.
400 caution for both pvp and pve, this is also where the softcap kicks in so you don't want to go higher than this.
Next for pve you want to reach 400 concentration. It is less effective than previous patch but I still manage to get a full conc shield preventing me from any oneshots.
for pvp you want to go for 250 surviva to have a max incr of heals, without going into the softcap (losing stat efficiency), once u have reached these reqs, put the rest into vitality to get more hp, and so caution will cover more hp.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 2:47pm

Actually, in the patchnotes it says that the softcap for caution and and concentration is 250. It was 400 before, no?

Rate this thread