You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 6:41am

Game still alive?

I'm just wondering how many players are still in the game? and how active is the game is? basically from few years ago, I miss this game, and now I'm coming back. anyone can tell me how is the game doing and few things I should know? Thanks in advance!

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 6:46am

I'm just wondering how many players are still in the game? and how active is the game is? basically from few years ago, I miss this game, and now I'm coming back. anyone can tell me how is the game doing and few things I should know? Thanks in advance!
The game is still alive!
U get big Items if u start a new character on F2P as gift. (take new frontier server)
Or u start playing on P2P for balance and no cash shop.
Server is growing - more and more ppl are coming

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 7:10am

ok so I download 1gb already. how do I install it and play the game while not downloading the whole game atm?

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:35am

close your eyes and think that you are in nezeb.

hey there is a crow! can you see it?

hurry up! kill it!

go!! go!!

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 7:32pm

Last time I played in half of v8, I remember Yaskers tower being empty as never b4. Also I ve been waiting for bg for ever.. it took like 5-15m to get into the match. Getting matches in the morning and near the evening was literaly unthinkable.

I wonder if its any better in 9.0.. Iam heavily pesimistic tho...
Devs have totaly underestimated the power of talent tree and rubies, that should have never been optimized like that. It has played big role in Allods since the beginning. Such a strict binding talents to aspects has ruined the game for a lot of players becouse it took something important from us, and from the game itself!

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:18am

It's not alive by any means, but I think it has a fighting chance of coming back if players switched and played on the non-pay-2-win (pay-to-play) server.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:46am

RedCatCZ: Waiting for BG to pop is even worse, these days the time for bg to pop has been pushed back about 3 - 4 hours or so, so say when mainenance occurs it's 4pm for me, every day bg would normally start to pop around 5pm/6pm since 9.0 bg has been popping around 9pm, it has come to a waiting game in itself, you check the timer on bg to pop it sometimes jumps between 1h - 6h or 1h - 1h35m etc.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:27am

the game is in its last moments, you can notice this in the items of grace that are giving to the beginners, an despairing measure to call new players, unfortunately is the truth.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:24am

the game is in its last moments, you can notice this in the items of grace that are giving to the beginners, an despairing measure to call new players, unfortunately is the truth.
Unfortunally this is true. :c

Friday, March 16th 2018, 7:25am

People have been saying Allods was dead since 4.0, buuuut we are still here!
And about BG pops, dont know about you but in my experience they start pop at 1600 gmt and stop later than ever around 0200 am gmt.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 8:23am

Game is still alive but if You want to play as F2P better look for something else- F2P is only possible for some really old veteran players with lots of reincs. If You want to pay for the game just see Yourself how much do You have to pay for comfortable game play (plus amount required to catch up to other paying players).

Right now best approach to the game is to start farming Real Life gold (~100EUR/month for the game seems ok, bare minimum is around 30EUR). Also paying players have monopoly for developers love:)

As for the game mechanics it is true that difficulty level of making builds is matching mental skills of typical 10 years old kid. Rubbies are tied to aspects so it is very hard not to make good build now. Flexibility from the past is gone. It is good thing to younger players but bad thing for some more mature ones (and veterans too).

Gearing up is very slow (and I mean it) but some aspects of doing it changed to better (older sectors do not require keys).

Last thing: new player (not reincs, new characters on old account apply too) get rally nice boost now- it is worth to create new character, see how the game looks now and decide if You want to stay or look for something else.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:14am

Marco

Intermediate

Well said, Frowbro. The Last hope seems to be the P2P Server. I played on P2P for a Long time. There was a time where as good as no one played there. At this time it was nearly totally empty with less than 20 active Players on the whole Server. But nowadays what i see from the Pictures posted by active pay to Play members its better now. For nearly 2 years there was no BGs Pop. Now there is.

But there is still a lack of Players in the starter zones. Nevertheless Population grows

Yes and its true that Allods is in its last breath. Kind of ironic that the P2P Server grows now xD.

Good luck to Allods. I am too busy with my private life. I will marry soon.

Greetings from Taleron

Friday, March 16th 2018, 1:49pm

Right now best approach to the game is to start farming Real Life gold (~100EUR/month for the game seems ok, bare minimum is around 30EUR). Also paying players have monopoly for developers love

No, you don't have to pay anymore to enjoy almost all the aspects of the game. High tier PvP is still pay2win, but the amount of cash shop items required have been slashed in half with the new player rewards. Having a few more skill points and stats from purple scrolls won't win the fight.

I just wish this had happened a few years ago, maybe i would still be around in the game today ;(

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:52pm

Im returning player and can say... now have more players (casual players). I sapouse for steem, rewards etc... The game now is more casual and more little cash people= more live. The only bad thing is if you are returning player i think you deserve the same gift that new players.
Edit: And the new goblin ball ... the first game system for goblin ball was perfect (yes or yes) you played with pass this new system i don't like i don't undertand but seem more individual.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Niiyoo" (Mar 16th 2018, 2:58pm)

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 11:33am

nice advertasing 8o
don't click it's link to scam site

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 3:14pm

BillNick

Beginner

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Sideer... Just starting and already see the trend here. Think it's already too late to start)))
It's never too late lol
My fellow is gonna join me haha

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 8:07am

U will never see anyone in the world, 99 % people are in the end game, so they are lvl 80. I would recommend to be in guild if u wann play it and have a fun :) there is a lot of guilds endgame guilds and leveling guilds

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_45549673" (Sep 6th 2019, 5:53am)