You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 6:13pm

Weaponsmithing Help

Good day!

I'm a level 29 summoner with weaponsmithing as a profession. I am currently stuck at level 28 weaponsmith because i dont know where to find "Ordinary Enamel". Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!

-LeechEight

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

i dont know where to find "Ordinary Enamel".

These can be found in the crafting boxes that can be farmed from mobs withing a 4 level range of your current level.
The boxes are then to be found in your crafting tab.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:48pm

To be precise - Ordinary Enamel and other 3 materials drop from Apprentice's Chests (level 30). It means you need to kill mobs 30-39 to get them.

On the other hand it doesn't prevent from leveling profession. You can easily level up weaponsmithing to just crafting materials you will use later. This is also cheaper option.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:35am

While leveling character just keep all the boxes that drop from monsters (open only as many as You need for leveling profession). Remember that It is possible to break down (downgrade) better components for lower ones- there is a special item sold by profession npc for that purpose- so if You see on resale components You need but of higher quality just buy them and downgrade for training.

Keep in mind Resale resets every Thursday so NPCs Resale tab will be most likely empty on that day.

One more thing weaponsmithing is not really useful at lower level since highest item level (not required level) You can craft equals to Your level which is usually lower than gear You can get from quests.

Rate this thread