You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:56am

Dealing Absolutely No Damage As MH?

Build I am using

My item level is low, of course, but I have seen healers with the same iLvl and only marginally better runes deal A LOT more damage than me.
Is this build just not viable for PvE? If not, where can I find a decent one?

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 1:04pm

I have the same problem as a warrior, and i dont know how its happening.. Like i deal 800k to a boss and the other warrior with the same runes,same skills deals like 2000-3000k .. Wtf

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 1:46pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Is this build just not viable for PvE?

The problem here is that you skipped determination rubies which is a must have for dps. I also see you've skipped out many oter rubies required for dps,
and instead you have taken weird rubies you don't need at all, such as sacred word cd reduction, Willpower rubies...? some pvp cc rubies...? no clue what you were thinking or where you got this, but this is not going to cut it ;D

Also it's important to note what stats you run.
Gear is one thing, but using the gear correctly is another thing. Many people have gear and think they good, ha- no. The gear brings stats with them, which in turn improves the gameplay. Or not at all, because you don't make use of the gear.

For PVE DPS HEALER, I'd say run 250 DA, everything else rely on the MBR addon. Don't put anything into dmg types such as elemental and/or holy.
For defensive, run 250 caution, 250 concentration, rest into vitality.

Judging from the build you posted, you have 61 rubies? Correct me if I am wrong.
I'd suggest you this build for PVE DPS healer.

Like i deal 800k to a boss and the other warrior with the same runes,same skills deals like 2000-3000k .. Wtf

What stats would you be running? And what build if possible? You can easily recreate your build here.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 3:40pm

Well i'm on crit damage, brut, should i change brut to determination?

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:39pm

Is this build just not viable for PvE?

The problem here is that you skipped determination rubies which is a must have for dps. I also see you've skipped out many oter rubies required for dps,
and instead you have taken weird rubies you don't need at all, such as sacred word cd reduction, Willpower rubies...? some pvp cc rubies...? no clue what you were thinking or where you got this, but this is not going to cut it ;D

Also it's important to note what stats you run.
Gear is one thing, but using the gear correctly is another thing. Many people have gear and think they good, ha- no. The gear brings stats with them, which in turn improves the gameplay. Or not at all, because you don't make use of the gear.

For PVE DPS HEALER, I'd say run 250 DA, everything else rely on the MBR addon. Don't put anything into dmg types such as elemental and/or holy.
For defensive, run 250 caution, 250 concentration, rest into vitality.

Judging from the build you posted, you have 61 rubies? Correct me if I am wrong.
I'd suggest you this build for PVE DPS healer.

Sorry i'm new here, what's the rotation for this build?