You are not logged in.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:34am

Ascendancy down 1st , 2nd and 3rd boss HardMode on first week!

Gratz to every 1 after 8 hours we managed to kill 3/4 bosses in the raid that just opened this week not bad!
on the 4th screenshot is when u kill any boss in hardmode u get a chest that teleports you to cosmo and give you double materials but only 1 person per boss preview video will be coming soon!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "hatake.master" (Mar 26th 2018, 11:14am)

Monday, March 26th 2018, 11:18am

Laany

Intermediate

Good Job Boys and Girls , that's what I call endurance :thumbsup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Monday, March 26th 2018, 2:49pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Good work nerds. ;)

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 2:15am

dragagon

Unregistered

Seeing the raid setup fully optmized with psi dps only, worries me about others wanting to achieve the same ._.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 9:19am

Good job Ascen !

Btw did you guys tried the last one ? I guess we have to run with 4 healers because for the moment, the DOT from the boss deals 5K each 2 second and the adds are dealing 3 to 6K per hit. So basically, healer have to heal 4/5K per second on each raid members. That's too much through the actual state of healers.

Anyone have any idea about this one ?

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 9:55pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Last boss doesnt hurt,Just have to do tactics :P hue We tried it but exhausted we were like yoda i talk and like noobs we died :P
I am PioPico

Friday, March 30th 2018, 12:46pm

Good job Ascen !

Btw did you guys tried the last one ? I guess we have to run with 4 healers because for the moment, the DOT from the boss deals 5K each 2 second and the adds are dealing 3 to 6K per hit. So basically, healer have to heal 4/5K per second on each raid members. That's too much through the actual state of healers.

Anyone have any idea about this one ?

Try it like the Russian Guild "Goldene Horde".
They killed him with green Equipment. 4 Bards with acustic Barrier / or engineer and 2 Demos each of them use deff skill. Maybe u got enough player with Core Morpher for it :)

Here u can watch it, maybe it helps Ascen. too!
4th Boss Hard Mod Obs
Dieser Post kann Spuren von: Ironie, Sarkasmus, Satire, Zynismus, schlechter Geschmack oder "Nutze dein Hirn mal selber" enthalten.
Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen essen Sie die Packungsbeilage und tragen Ihren Arzt zum Informatiker.
:thumbup:

Rate this thread