You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 4:16pm

Paladin Vs Warrior

Hello guys. I have one simple question. Paladin or Warrior?
PvP/PvE.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 4:27pm

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 6:23pm

warrior = more dmg in pve and pvp
paladin = more deff in pve and pvp

:D

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 6:51pm

paladin have war ability long time
warrior have war ability short time and its weak...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:01pm

Diktator

Trainee

Altho I play pala for almost 2 years now...gotta say that warrior is better in every aspect...best in pve/pvp...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 9:24am

use bard. after this soon new imba druid. after druid imba engi and problem solved^^
Such merge much forum many wow

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:06am

Altho I play pala for almost 2 years now...gotta say that warrior is better in every aspect...best in pve/pvp...
Warrior is better in EVERY aspect?

So, as a Raid boss Tank in 5.0 a Warrior is better than a Paladin?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 11:24am

Diktator

Trainee

well pala is still better tank (not in all cases) but if you wanna play dps always pick warrior...

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:25am

well pala is still better tank (not in all cases) but if you wanna play dps always pick warrior...
Paladin dps can be OP if you do it right. Llag, who posted a PMB guide, has the most ridiculous dps for his gear and runes I've ever seen.
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:11pm

Resha

Intermediate

In terms of DPS:
  • Single target: Warrior = Paladin
  • Multi target: Warrior > Paladin
In terms of tanking, well it depends on criteria but they can both tank a boss in raid. ^^
Drood retraité !

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:52pm

pve crabs, blablblabla, what i see from time to time because its when good players appears is paladin OWNING warrior big time in pve and still will till the end of the game and guess what paladin OWNS warrior in pvp too you can have them together and check by yourself, warrior is just a stupid class that only does anything with 4/5 knockdowns in a row than they wait for the lucky hit (BADASS). Paladin has way more utility than warrior in every aspect so i say GO FOR PALADIN ^^

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:01pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I would say paladin owns warrior in pvp, but then again, I recently got 2-hit by an equally cash shopped warrior who had double damage on. Those hits didn't even land on the barrier.. Not to mention endless knockdowns
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:43am

Zaguardo

Beginner

What game r u currently playng? Pally > war if pally is shield specced. If u go 2h dps pally, war is better...

Pve, pally is 5 Times better since war cant tank anymore (no agi). Pally is op cuz he needs to be the guy ranking raid Bosses, pretty easy.

Actually i dont get why u QQ on war ifhaving a Bard in team makes him useless... Atm war sox guys, is a Simple fact lol

Plus, any war crit can never outdmg an icy meteor crit or a flyng blade crit...
~ Do what you want cause a Pirate is free ~
~ You are a Pirate! ~

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 9:20am

Resha

Intermediate

Quoted

since war cant tank anymore (no agi)

That makes me laught, thank you :thumbsup:
One of our main tanks is a warrior, and he never dies before paladin in raid.
Drood retraité !

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:36am

wipangell

Intermediate

We can not compare Wars and Paladin in term of tanking. They're both good and had their own gameplay. It'll only depend on the stuff level, runes and gameplay skills. Since the update the maner to tank and to build a war as a tank had changed but it still really good!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:39am

Achilles

Intermediate

Quoted

since war cant tank anymore (no agi)

That makes me laught, thank you :thumbsup:
One of our main tanks is a warrior, and he never dies before paladin in raid.

Yeah, we had a good warrior tank in our guild too, guy never once said he can't tank anymore because of no agility, still tanked astral just fine.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 11:37am

What game r u currently playng? Pally > war if pally is shield specced. If u go 2h dps pally, war is better...

Pve, pally is 5 Times better since war cant tank anymore (no agi). Pally is op cuz he needs to be the guy ranking raid Bosses, pretty easy.

Actually i dont get why u QQ on war ifhaving a Bard in team makes him useless... Atm war sox guys, is a Simple fact lol

Plus, any war crit can never outdmg an icy meteor crit or a flyng blade crit...
Your entire post makes me lol.
For glory.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:40pm

Zaguardo

Beginner

prove me wrong then :)

the simple fact u dunno me and u think im a noob doesnt means u got a clue, just means u forgot what war does and what are his strenght points.

pvp wise war atm is not that good since is the squishiest melee (after warden that is obv UP and is about to get a rework). u can notice by just killing any war random charging. not to mention the fact that anger makes our burst dmg pretty useless. also, we cant aoe in pvp. and let me tell you that if u c any war spinning aoe and none is going to do any cc, well u may wanna try to go back in time and remember what cc's are. pve wise we get outdamaged by ranged ppl for no reason at all (hey is me going under boss, im supposed to have any boost in dmg since my chance to die is higher). i could even say that being a war and having a plly reinc makes me know that a pally atm is immortal and overall better compared to a war, is more like a simple truth than a troll. wolfrisger agrees btw in case you think im some random crappy player :)

tho u can prove me wrong if u can by picking any eclipse tank n spank boss and send ur warrior tanking it and prove me he can do better than a pally (dmg and tank wise, but he wont keep aggro from pally so w/e). or you can ask any war to go kill artist 1v1 (for example, is first bard name id recall, but u could do same with barut or idk... aegmar?) and prove me they can actually win vs them. or you can show me a SS where a war deals more dps than any mage or scout or bard. even leaguers can. prove me dvorak or orion hits more than aegmar and ill tell u i was wrong and even say sorry :)

til then actually u got no points against mine and you could start thinking :)
~ Do what you want cause a Pirate is free ~
~ You are a Pirate! ~

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 5:36pm

Rate this thread