You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:57pm

gethdar

Beginner

• "gethdar" started this thread

end game bard pvp build

hello i will soon get greatness and till now i have pve build and now i need a pvp dps build i have made 1by my own but i rly dont know if will work well so look at this build and tell me goodor no i get lullabely to make sleep summoner minion and wardens minion if not good i take off and get rock and roll 50% ??

http://static-northfury.rhcloud.com/aoca…csat0qc0f::94hs

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 8:37pm

skullskaldy

Beginner

Hmm seems like you're missing made a few mistakes

sleep does not work when players have their blessing on so you don't need it in your pvp build

also why would you take romance rank 2 and serenade rank 1? you could spend those 2 talents from romance somewhere else

and you don't seem to have muse or fugue in a minor
muse is a nice skill for both pve and pvp, dunno if you know the skill or not
and fugue in a minor isn't really necesarry but it's a really nice aoe fear skill, and i personally couldn't go without it in pvp :p

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 8:47pm

gethdar

Beginner

well romance for ranged class so i call em and use solo and raving blade fungue in a minor 13min cd why do i get that ? and serenade i miss click on it i was using r2 shadow duet ? and thats why i posted this cuz i need a pvp build help plz...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 9:33pm

AllMightyW

Beginner

Well first of all,you're using the wrong talent calculator XD
This is for our version in eng:
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!111....…...!a/A!a/A!a/A
Then,I noticed a few things that I cant explain in your build:
1-You took Elegy rank 3,while Cantata rank 2 deals more damage,and you spend the same number of Talent Points:you have to take Elegy r3 only if you plan on taking Cantata r3 too;
2-You took Protective Tune r3,that isn't really different from rank 2,or at least in my opinion,not worth spending 3 points on,because looking at the defensive rubies you took,you shouldn't die that frequently;
3-As skalds said,Lullaby is useless in PVP,because even if your oppponent doesn't have his blessing on,it fades as soon as you hit him;
4-You took Raving Blade rank 3,that's a good skill indeed,but I think it shows it's worth in PVP only in combo with Solo:You pull the enemy with Serenade,than you use your racial ability(unless you're Kanian),Solo and Raving Blade:this combo deals a ton of damage in PVP;
5-You took the anti-aggro rubies,which aren't very usefull in PVP,to get Combat Tune,that reduces Raving Blade CD's of 3s and the energy you use to cast it of 2 points...is that really a big difference?You could have taken the rubies Loud Timpani,that even if you don't use Timpani,reduce your Chord's energy cost by 6 points(Disharmony)and 9 points(Solo),that seem far more usefull to me,but I'm a Chord maniac,so I don't really have any right to speak on this matter :D .

And remember that whenever you want to create a build,you should first ask yourself the question:"What is it that I want to do,and how?"

Quoted

"The day Worcs becomes Allods'Messiah,is the day i quit."-Murak-

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 11:04pm

gethdar

Beginner

i would if i know good english but my english isnt so good so sometimes i ry dont understand thats the problem

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 11:30pm

I'm using this PVP build atm and so far I like it:

http://tinyurl.com/l2pcjor

Additionally you can check my PVP bard guide I posted here and I put 2 other PVP support builds along with the 1 above+tactics for PVP if you're interested and stats..There that's link:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=639

Also I'd recommend you check Fiddler's PVP build as it actually seems good too..Here:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1379
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:23am

gethdar

Beginner

i cant open thos links and fidler i rly dont belive him look he put ruby on high tempo while he dont have requiem r3 cantata no funeral march while funeral march at r3 deals 100% more dmg

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 10:41am

i cant open thos links and fidler i rly dont belive him look he put ruby on high tempo while he dont have requiem r3 cantata no funeral march while funeral march at r3 deals 100% more dmg
Which links can't you open? hmm just copy paste them I guess..Anyway this is the link I put in tiny url earlier(the link with my current PVP build):
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!231.1.13.23....3..22.331232...1.2..1!mviqol/OQWUGUB!gdzbsbd/QOZWPMK!sahd/CBBMQM

I guess it should work now or just copy paste link if you wanna check..As for my PVP guide just search the Bard forums for a post called Hilver's PVP builds.

I know fiddler did some bad choices in rubies and some stuff IMO and I never encouraged copy paste builds but this doesn't mean it won't give you some ideas to make better builds and doesn't mean the whole build is bad..Even for my builds which I work hard to make them most efficient in a certain role ,it would be preferred if you tweak them to your liking and get some ideas from them than copy paste.He also put the rubies on high tempo for ballade not for requiem,these rubies are for support as faster ticks from ballade=less CC on your whole team but ofc I guess you can skip it if you don't want much support ( just like Consonance which is for aria and nocturne and some people use it for nocturne only to make it heal faster)..Yea I didn't like how he didn't pick funeral march as well but remember we are bound by limits called rubies so either use them in support or damage..I guess he preferred some support instead of more damage when he took 2 high tempo rubies instead of funeral march so you see it's really up to your playing style.

Also for PVP the more rubies you have the merrier so get more rubies for stronger PVP build (also for PVE but for PVE I managed to pick almost all the rubies I want with around 10 extra rubies from world mysteries and 1st and 2nd page of mage's diary and might need 1 more ruby later from battle ground or whatever to get lullaby and that's it)

Finally,for PVP try to get Muse r2 at least as you use much etudes in PVP and muse makes life easier for sometime..If you want some DPS burst then get solo+rock and roll rubies(which decreases solo's CD each time you get CC ed)..Fugue in a minor has a big CD at first but when you get it full rank+its rubies its CD becomes like 1-2 minutes CD and it's an AOE fear for around 4-6 seconds I don't really remember so encore and you can do around 8-12 seconds CC fear AOE..Romance and serenade are good r1 in case you are short in talent points as long as you have frivolity ruby.Raving blade is more accurate in PVP fights as it is single target and you can easily target a single opponent without hitting others so it's much easier to use in JC and open PVP areas so you won't end up hitting your allies but yet chords add higher damage burst so choose wisely if you want full focus on raving blade or if you want raving blade along with chords and solo for higher burst.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 1:50pm

gethdar

Beginner

thanks hilver but stil cant open that link (-_-) i dont know why

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 3:13pm

thanks hilver but stil cant open that link (-_-) i dont know why
No problem..This is the build in another talent calculator (That talent calculator isn't updated though):

https://static-northfury.rhcloud.com/aoc…aggb3bxb::47iz:

If it doesn't work then forget it haha