You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08pm

Complete the task help

https://ibb.co/jhxxH7

How can I complete this task as it continues to replay I'm sure I'm protecting well

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:17am

dragagon

Unregistered

Possible to supply a short vid with gyazo?
Or try to give us more information because I don't know what exactly the problem is here ;s

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:30am

kill mobs when they spawn. healing friendly npc does not help to finish that quest.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:40am

Hello,

Message moved again to the "Quest Issues" section of the forum, where it belongs, as it is a quest issue.
Don't hesitate to give the name of the quest, it may help, or let the quests list on the right enabled.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:16pm

https://ibb.co/fiRBS7

I do not know the name of the assignment because I failed to complete it at this part and it does not always start from the beginning ?(

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:23pm

kill mobs when they spawn. healing friendly npc does not help to finish that quest.
And what shall I do to be sought?

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 10:47pm

i remember that Quest

kill all enemies
you need to be relatively fast
NPC shall not die
after some time there will come a redring shadowenemy
its normal you cant kill him
quest will continue and then its done

there is a bug which will break this Q
if you cant complete it delete the Q and get it again with questfinder then it should work

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:49pm

i remember that Quest

kill all enemies
you need to be relatively fast
NPC shall not die
after some time there will come a redring shadowenemy
its normal you cant kill him
quest will continue and then its done

there is a bug which will break this Q
if you cant complete it delete the Q and get it again with questfinder then it should work
The task does not exist only if you search for its task appear as a green science and start from that part Is there a way to complete it I did not complete the tasks of that map after ?(

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 4:25pm

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 4:57pm

i dont understand what you mean

when you use questfinder its always a green quest. just automove to it
Open the picture and see the circle at the top right of the page does not appear on the form of yellow paper only Green flag and there begins the task immediately upon my arrival but I can not delete it

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 6:18pm

ah you mean you cant interact with the green flag... i see now what you mean
after protecting the NPC you should be able to interact with him and finish this quest

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:03pm

ah you mean you cant interact with the green flag... i see now what you mean
after protecting the NPC you should be able to interact with him and finish this quest
Well, you do not understand what I mean. Can technical support help me to finish the job just as there is a bug in it?

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:40pm

maybe you encounter another bug than i did

but give it a last try
visit this NPC and see whether there is a NPC with a quest to turn in...

she is named
"IRINA"

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:21pm

Hello,

Can technical support help me to finish the job just as there is a bug in it?

This is the community forum, not the customer support.
If you think you are having an issue with a quest, please submit a ticket here:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/3/
They'll need the name of the quest at least. Open your quest log on the right of the UI, your quest journal and a more extended view of the "General" chat window, and join some screenshots to your request.

This is what I found from my old screenshots:

So you can send the name of the quest to the customer support (don't send my screenshots, send yours)
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1383953271

Good luck
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 3:50am

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 8:27am

There was some bug for this quest that was making it impossible to complete sometimes if you didn't kill all mobs attacking protected NPC in time.
This Mad Wizard mob in your screenshot means you didn't do it.

Discarding this quest and taking it again always was fixing problem. Just open your quest log (Q) and find this quest there then discard it.
You can also right click on this quest in list on right side of screen under minimap (visible on second Gladia's screenshot) and pick "Discard the quest" option. When quest is discarded go to NPC mentioned above or use quest finder option and pick it again.

Support's first answer will be the same: discard quest and check if it fixed problem.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 10:39am

Thanks for the help I found the place of the assignment was done

Rate this thread