You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 5:48am

Anger Management moving on

Hi everyone,

Due to various reasons, mostly related to server population which has reached rock bottom we have decided to move on.

I could probably fill the thread with various videos, screenshots, achievements but really who cares for that :)

Goodbye everyone, thanks for the fun. Special thanks for Cxkicker and Ferus parties from guild Asgard who were amazing opponents for many months and constantly pushed us to improve and strive towards making ourselves better.

Also last goodbye to guild Alliance who was so butthurt about double-loss in Domi that they quit the game right there!

Cheers,
Daex

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 6:40am

Guess that's the deathblow for sub server :D

But hey, there's still a little place on f2p :P

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:09am

"f2p" is as much of a joke of a server as p2p's pop. is.
For glory.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:53am

Can I get all your gold? :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:07am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

would of been nice to fight you in *cut*seeing that is where the guild is going but, too bad you will be on EU servers.
KAPPA

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Teyloune" (May 7th 2014, 11:28am) with the following reason: Stay on topic / stop talkin about other games

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:16am

Thank's for the imba fights AM. Really lovedto play vs skilled players.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:03pm

Thx for the Nice PvP. And yes, thats the deathblow.
Cya Allods

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 5:29pm

Ghost

Trainee

would of been nice to fight you in Wildstar seeing that is where the guild is going but, too bad you will be on EU servers.

They aren't going to that game. Have fun riding asc :thumbup:

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:30pm

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 10:50pm

f2p pop is wonderful O_o I see different people all the time in skirmish
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ryan9690" (May 3rd 2014, 11:26pm)

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 12:12am

We left since the game was soooo boring with no competition. We're split in the ppl that stayed in Allods, those that went to SWTOR and us that went to Wildstar. I hope I'll see someone I know from Allods in WIldstar since it's a really fun game.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 1:17am

Bojanazl

Beginner

Goodbye to all!

What I said on AM forums, will do here, as well: I had a lot of fun while it lasted but nothing would be possible without amazing guildies and, most of all, amazing guild leader and officer!!! I wish I could be the part of such guild one more time! It really was and is the best guild I was ever in and I really, really mean it!
Also, there are certain nasty Imperial players who gave us a lot of challenge and big thanks goes to them for pushing us into harder work in order to get where we were at the point before leaving the game.

SWToR and Wildstar is where the members will go. I am really sad we won't move to a certain game as a guild, but Allods is Allods and we had great passion only about this game.

p.s. Oh, I want to share some of the short videos I made one night in Anomalous sector.I will be uploading more from time to time, but for now this will suffice! No bragging, insulting or anything like that intended. Just for fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbCrSUVtU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79k2QnF-EQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFn-vv1o1h0

:)
Bye!
Pasiya

Pasiya - healer (PtP)
Bojana - warden (FtP)

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 6:13am

Fraust

Trainee

"f2p" is as much of a joke of a server as p2p's pop. is.

F2p is packed to me.

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:08am

You know, we did not play there for Months. We have no glyphes, no gear, No PvP Mounts, no P5 and many more.
We where one of the best. But now go back to F2P, Pay about 500€ to be up to date and get farmed by Cash Players? These times are over. Play Allods how its meant to be played or bye bye.

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:43am

Awww crap, where will I go when I'm back? ;(

Play Allods how its meant to be played or bye bye.

^ Agree with this wholeheartedly.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 1:06pm

I really cant understand how did u do that mistake.
I mean how did you keep playing in p2p.
Even at the end of the first month it was so obvious p2p had no future.

Dont get me wrong, i really feel bad when i saw a message here about leaving the game.
Anyway, hope u all can find a better game to spend some good time with good ppl. Best of luck...

Monday, May 5th 2014, 3:46pm

Bojanazl

Beginner

I really cant understand how did u do that mistake.
I mean how did you keep playing in p2p.
Even at the end of the first month it was so obvious p2p had no future.

Dont get me wrong, i really feel bad when i saw a message here about leaving the game.
Anyway, hope u all can find a better game to spend some good time with good ppl. Best of luck...
People, at least friends I played with, never saw it as a mistake. For us, F2P felt like a mistake: win or loss, we always felt like losers and cheaters. No insults intended towards anybody. That is how WE felt.

I guess, deep inside I knew it will come to this but remembering all those hateful threads towards Developers for introducing so many Cash Shop items, gave me a little hope it might survive. Now I am certain: was all fake and lie. Nobody wants skill. Nobody wants it fair. Those who want are minority and they should stay away from Allods. If I say - now - that all classes feel balanced on P2P, that PvE is hard and requires coordination, that PvP feels fair - takes skill and not just smashing buttons, nobody will believe me but that is how it was (and is) on P2P - yet it died. 8)

Pasiya - healer (PtP)
Bojana - warden (FtP)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bojanazl" (May 5th 2014, 10:20pm)

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:10am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

P2P wasn't a joke for NA or EU. If people didn't QQ cause they couldn't get instant max sized bags or the fastest mounts from the strongboxes or they didnt have all the mage pages and sacrament scrolls it would have been better. The server was perfect the rate of progression was just like F2P and everything was awesome. People then quit because they sucked at the classes without runes or other things boosting their dmg and egos.
KAPPA

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:24am

ppl quit cause they realize for the money that 2 years payserver costs they can have nearly everything permanent on normal server

payserver only is attractive if you are some casualplayer that plays 1 or 2 months max

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:37am

Ghost

Trainee

ppl quit cause they realize for the money that 2 years payserver costs they can have nearly everything permanent on normal server

8|
lol not even close

Rate this thread