You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:13am

Let's try to do "something" at least

Since Anger Management quit, like many other players and guilds on the p2p server many players are desperate and quitting and whining and cutting themselves BUT DO NOT DESPAIR! Hope is on the Horizon!

To be clear the New Horizon guild. We're mainly French players but there are also people with somewhat proper English, like me and what we wanted to do is uniting the league again and try to SOMETHING.

We accept basically everyone who can articulate in a way that he can ask for an invite. :P We were also thinking about merging other guilds into ours or merging as many guilds as we can together on this server. I wont give up this server since it is no other option for me and I love the game and some people in the community.

I want the guilds to be able to raid again, do melting isle, Kindom of Elements when it gets reworked, Anomalous, gathering gold, advance in astral and Wellebell and have tons of fun. Every single aspect that I mentioned is not properly possible without a big guild, it does not have to be good or something, it just has to be a big guild.

Please message me or Nemehsis for any questions and if you still have any stubborn hope for this server left in you (this is getting poetic). (Zerag/Panzerschreck in game)
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:45am

Wouldn't it be easier to ask the 3 remaining league player if they want to join that guild? :P

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:53am

Well, there are a couple of players in Alliance, a good amount in NH and some in French Kiss. We could build a pretty solid guild with them.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 10:21am

Nearly all skilled players Quit. I would wonder if you can build a proper raid with skill. We achived all the things you want to try. And in the end, your bored. TP clean weekly, DC clean, WH/DF never open, Domi without enemys. In then end you do Astral and wait for Guild Events.
There are maybe 40 leages left, and more will quit. In 2 weeks you wont have geared ppl for a 24 man raid in the whole League.
Its over. We hold the flag for Months and welcome new skilled players, but simply noone lvled up. For every Veteran that quits, theres nooe to replace.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:00am

You're right in some points. But I believe it's not all about things like dominion or TP. With the new patch there are a lot of things coming to discover and if you're creative you can do a lot of fun activities and events with the guild. It's not all about progressing, especially on the p2p server. I just want to unite the players so we have a nice enviroment for everyone to enjoy the game.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:14am

No1 will want to play a no pvp server... every1 is verry dissapointed , since every1 played here for the fact that this was equal pvp ... no cash shop dependent. And look were we are now ? total disaster , its like the server was nuked and there are only few survivers . And yeah , allmost frogot , devs were the one who developed the nuke and placed it into our server ! Im sure many will agree with me .
Cheers !!!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:06pm

I think its not about the devs, its more like Publisher Gpot fail.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:17pm

When i typed devs , i mean to the last man in charge... devs + marketing + laundry man !!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:32pm

It's not about devs or publishers, it's about PLAYERS, players come - server lives, players leave - server dies. Nothing else to it.

I feel pretty bad myself, that I actually contribute to the server dying but there's no way I can play this game "properly" this year, and by properly I mean playing at least like 8h hardcore per day because that's how it's meant to be played.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:49pm

It's not about devs or publishers, it's about PLAYERS, players come - server lives, players leave - server dies. Nothing else to it.

I feel pretty bad myself, that I actually contribute to the server dying but there's no way I can play this game "properly" this year, and by properly I mean playing at least like 8h hardcore per day because that's how it's meant to be played.
Its the publishers job to try and get players to come, through advertising and incentives to join, shouldn't expect people to find you that's just stupid and gpotato did a horrible job at this.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:15pm

Its the publishers job to try and get players to come, through advertising and incentives to join, shouldn't expect people to find you that's just stupid and gpotato did a horrible job at this.

I never understood how marketing or "typical, normal" people work. I think the company's job is to make a rock solid game and product like that (that Allods isn't "yet", but it's fairly close - only the translation is completely borked) is bound to draw people in... either that or I am not a person.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 5:59pm

Dala, I'm sorry, but that's not how marketing works ^^
Good products fail, bad products triumph. Marketing can help, or not. There's not really a recipe for success, only for failure: releasing an half-finished game without any promotion is a sure recipe for failure.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Rate this thread