You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:20am

Duelya

Trainee

• "Duelya" started this thread

BuffAnnounce!

Hello, i noticed today as i needed to pay the every 3 month fee on my buffannounce, that now when i download it, ppl have 30-45k GS instead of old 20-28k we just had....

Is the values new? or wtf... the wirdest thing is, some ppl i know having a lot less gear/glyphs , this current BA showed em higher at least yday, im standing at 37k, (old value was 28k for me)... any one knows anything????

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:26am

All the addons that rate gear score are using the official formula used by mail.ru to display rankings for the russian servers. That formula was changed recently, so we had to change it as well in our addons. I'm still having problems making it work properly :P

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:42pm

Duelya

Trainee

Are u saying, that it wont get "fixed" itself when all start equipping astral gear instead of old fables/carfted items?

If u find a solution plz post it, im paying for this addon and now it only shows me to "not attack this guys cuzz he has 15k more gs, altho in reality he has worse gear/items than me :D

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:10am

Are u saying, that it wont get "fixed" itself when all start equipping astral gear instead of old fables/carfted items?

If u find a solution plz post it, im paying for this addon and now it only shows me to "not attack this guys cuzz he has 15k more gs, altho in reality he has worse gear/items than me :D

How do you know you have less gear score than him? I suppose you're using NISV to see your gearscore. NISV uses the old formula to calculate gearscore.
Target yourself to see your own gearscore with BuffAnnounce and you'll probably see that yours went up as well and that it's higher than the player who you say has worse gear than you.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 5:25pm

Duelya

Trainee

How do you know you have less gear score than him? I suppose you're using NISV to see your gearscore. NISV uses the old formula to calculate gearscore.
Target yourself to see your own gearscore with BuffAnnounce and you'll probably see that yours went up as well and that it's higher than the player who you say has worse gear than you.
The thing how i know this is. i log into my 3 other level 60 reincs, they having old astral gear varying from epic to fable and leggys, green/blue max epic glyphs or no glyphs at all, and all these reincs, some are HIGHER gs than my main (Duelia) and the rest 2-3 are nearly same. so something is rly fucked up wth it.....

Also some of the reincs has no single relic even, so xplain why their GS shows almost same/higher than my main which certainly is most geared in ALL possible aspects!